Author Message

TaurineAlex

Rank 0
Joined
27 May 2009
Posts
24
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:39 am
onlyalex wrote:
djodjo57 wrote:
I agree with you andaro but there is a lot of things possible that dont destroy the game ...
new super haste to run faster, new adrenaline, new berserker pot with more chance to do the double damage, new idb, new afs to delete one seals on an acc, new shield wich give more def, affinity pills, pets, etc etc
If they release some product with a higher price it can be better than some big items every 3-4 months ...

+ with the little items no one would quit the game because of that

Everytime a player quit the game, it make the server looks more empty
more empty the server is more the players want to quit it
no one to play > no money  


+1 Joey
Im not even gonna bother trying it on 17x gear
if i want speed hr or att i ask a knight for thops or AoA, use my own windy ask a wm or healer for there hp buff.
Devs know that the buffs exist right? and higher succes rate of working! lol  


Itís a one hit game so I donít think using non + armour really makes a difference although you will have less hp from less + on the armour, meaning even using a non + hr set you will still connect and one hit the other person before you get one hit yourself.. Unless I am missing something and if I am I apologise

~DOS <3
Advertisement

onlyalex

Rank 2
onlyalex
Joined
27 Oct 2007
Posts
502
Location
Beneath The Sky Sweden
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:44 am
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
265
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:47 am
onlyalex wrote:
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.  


Best skilled players are, the rogues in permanent hr sets invisible which 1 hit jump players with owl pots. Pure pro play Wink


/sarcasm

SolarFlare / 178 Witch - SolarFIare / 176 Rogue / MemoryofLight

TaurineAlex

Rank 0
Joined
27 May 2009
Posts
24
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:49 am
onlyalex wrote:
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.  


That is true yes. So considering you are a spec can you give me an estimated amount of eva you have with full eva set please because I do agree with you hr set = no eva at all.. So your way having the eva set and just spam skill and hope they miss is a better way of going by it yes and pluss you have to fight a spec with hr set couz you know you will miss nonstop with eva on so technically you have a higher chance of out living the one hit

lol whiteflame ik right Very Happy

~DOS <3

lox

Rank 3
lox
Joined
02 Apr 2007
Posts
1229
Location
Germany
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:50 am
WhiteFlame93 wrote:
onlyalex wrote:
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.  


Best skilled players are, the rogues in permanent hr sets invisible which 1 hit jump players with owl pots. Pure pro play Wink


/sarcasm  

Best skilled player's are the one who know actualy to play there class.

onlyalex

Rank 2
onlyalex
Joined
27 Oct 2007
Posts
502
Location
Beneath The Sky Sweden
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:03 am
TaurineAlex wrote:
onlyalex wrote:
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.  


That is true yes. So considering you are a spec can you give me an estimated amount of eva you have with full eva set please because I do agree with you hr set = no eva at all.. So your way having the eva set and just spam skill and hope they miss is a better way of going by it yes and pluss you have to fight a spec with hr set couz you know you will miss nonstop with eva on so technically you have a higher chance of out living the one hit

lol whiteflame ik right Very Happy  


If i go full eva in demon form and water bless i have 5.2k phy 3.2k magic
It saves me a bit but ofc not as good as it should, im no where near op with it but its good when it actully helps, ive had ssin with full hr set missing on me sometimes but still someone using full hr will hit most times, but also if i hit them i aint missing lol
My acc give me fair amount of hr so i can ofc hit back.

I just see the hr gear good for ppl who cant afford the best accs or classes that lacks hr like rk or titans.
But yea ppl can use what they want this is just me and my set up.

TaurineAlex

Rank 0
Joined
27 May 2009
Posts
24
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:06 am
onlyalex wrote:
TaurineAlex wrote:
onlyalex wrote:
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.  


That is true yes. So considering you are a spec can you give me an estimated amount of eva you have with full eva set please because I do agree with you hr set = no eva at all.. So your way having the eva set and just spam skill and hope they miss is a better way of going by it yes and pluss you have to fight a spec with hr set couz you know you will miss nonstop with eva on so technically you have a higher chance of out living the one hit

lol whiteflame ik right Very Happy  


If i go full eva in demon form and water bless i have 5.2k phy 3.2k magic
It saves me a bit but ofc not as good as it should, im no where near op with it but its good when it actully helps, ive had ssin with full hr set missing on me sometimes but still someone using full hr will hit most times, but also if i hit them i aint missing lol
My acc give me fair amount of hr so i can ofc hit back.

I just see the hr gear good for ppl who cant afford the best accs or classes that lacks hr like rk or titans.
But yea ppl can use what they want this is just me and my set up.  


5.2 wow im sure me and my 93x2's wont land on you (im a noob at pvp) but yes you are right and i have seen so many spec go in arena with full eva and if they fight people belove lvl 170 they stand a huge chance if vs full hr set + hr acc's then it gets a little hard just wish this game would focus more on making it more fun for people rather then come out with more ap stuff, the way pvp is today its just pushing people away.
Peace x

~DOS <3

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
Joined
18 May 2009
Posts
4070
Location
France
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:09 am
When the HR set came i used it ...
one day i get killed by a mage 160-165 and a noob rogue 165, 4-5 days later my eva set was ready ... xD
And eva set is the only way to hope survive when an invis rogue attack you ...be good to target and you can win ^^

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
265
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:12 am
TaurineAlex wrote:
onlyalex wrote:
TaurineAlex wrote:
onlyalex wrote:
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.  


That is true yes. So considering you are a spec can you give me an estimated amount of eva you have with full eva set please because I do agree with you hr set = no eva at all.. So your way having the eva set and just spam skill and hope they miss is a better way of going by it yes and pluss you have to fight a spec with hr set couz you know you will miss nonstop with eva on so technically you have a higher chance of out living the one hit

lol whiteflame ik right Very Happy  


If i go full eva in demon form and water bless i have 5.2k phy 3.2k magic
It saves me a bit but ofc not as good as it should, im no where near op with it but its good when it actully helps, ive had ssin with full hr set missing on me sometimes but still someone using full hr will hit most times, but also if i hit them i aint missing lol
My acc give me fair amount of hr so i can ofc hit back.

I just see the hr gear good for ppl who cant afford the best accs or classes that lacks hr like rk or titans.
But yea ppl can use what they want this is just me and my set up.  


5.2 wow im sure me and my 93x2's wont land on you (im a noob at pvp) but yes you are right and i have seen so many spec go in arena with full eva and if they fight people belove lvl 170 they stand a huge chance if vs full hr set + hr acc's then it gets a little hard just wish this game would focus more on making it more fun for people rather then come out with more ap stuff, the way pvp is today its just pushing people away.
Peace x  


Just a little hard? I have buffed up to 4,5k-5k phys eva on my wiz [Avoidance/Ranger soul/Eva set + set buff + owl] and I am just about 1 hit with hardly any misses from hr set rogues. Even if they miss even once.. so what they have haste lol.

SolarFlare / 178 Witch - SolarFIare / 176 Rogue / MemoryofLight

TaurineAlex

Rank 0
Joined
27 May 2009
Posts
24
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:15 am
WhiteFlame93 wrote:
TaurineAlex wrote:
onlyalex wrote:
TaurineAlex wrote:
onlyalex wrote:
Well if u use hr set + or not u will have like none eva meaning if the other player hits u first hes more likley to kill u weather he use eva or hr gear.
And ive seen ppl with hr gear missing alot.
But end of the day dont matter, first to land skill wins.  


That is true yes. So considering you are a spec can you give me an estimated amount of eva you have with full eva set please because I do agree with you hr set = no eva at all.. So your way having the eva set and just spam skill and hope they miss is a better way of going by it yes and pluss you have to fight a spec with hr set couz you know you will miss nonstop with eva on so technically you have a higher chance of out living the one hit

lol whiteflame ik right Very Happy  


If i go full eva in demon form and water bless i have 5.2k phy 3.2k magic
It saves me a bit but ofc not as good as it should, im no where near op with it but its good when it actully helps, ive had ssin with full hr set missing on me sometimes but still someone using full hr will hit most times, but also if i hit them i aint missing lol
My acc give me fair amount of hr so i can ofc hit back.

I just see the hr gear good for ppl who cant afford the best accs or classes that lacks hr like rk or titans.
But yea ppl can use what they want this is just me and my set up.  


5.2 wow im sure me and my 93x2's wont land on you (im a noob at pvp) but yes you are right and i have seen so many spec go in arena with full eva and if they fight people belove lvl 170 they stand a huge chance if vs full hr set + hr acc's then it gets a little hard just wish this game would focus more on making it more fun for people rather then come out with more ap stuff, the way pvp is today its just pushing people away.
Peace x  


Just a little hard? I have buffed up to 4,5k-5k phys eva on my wiz [Avoidance/Ranger soul/Eva set + set buff + owl] and I am just about 1 hit with hardly any misses from hr set rogues. Even if they miss even once.. so what they have haste lol.  


which is y i said that the game needs to focus more on making it fun again and not a one hit game because eva to me has kind of gone to the same category as defence when it comes to pvp, you may have a lot but it barley makes a difference.

~DOS <3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: