freestyler199
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:25 am
+1

Advertisement

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:39 am
Hope you get the idea..
I did not do it well .. I just wanted you to see about what I thought.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:53 am

rc

pastavazouipwn wrote:
Hey there Smile Here's a really quick design I did on photoshop for a thread Topic. made, just rought copy but I guess everyone gets the idea:

topic, you remember that m4 with purple highlights from that video that someone posted?
i was thinking of actually getting some like that. like this blue highlighted one Razz

From Kimuri, With Love.

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Various swamps throughout the United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:27 am

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
pastavazouipwn wrote:
Hey there Smile Here's a really quick design I did on photoshop for a thread Topic. made, just rought copy but I guess everyone gets the idea:

topic, you remember that m4 with purple highlights from that video that someone posted?
i was thinking of actually getting some like that. like this blue highlighted one Razz  

Are you referring to this one Woods? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAUcuquLBpA

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:06 am

Re: rc

Ryan_SF wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
pastavazouipwn wrote:

Are you referring to this one Woods? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAUcuquLBpA  

yes this one.

From Kimuri, With Love.

nicholasknee

Rank 0
nicholasknee
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:37 am
Bolt m4

Black and Yellow M4, or a Black M4 with Bolt lighting symbol

YfelJJ

Rank 2
YfelJJ
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:53 am
Mehh!!! You should just enable the skin editing again!! And patch it so that people can't edit the recoil/ammo, etc. Just the skins. I don't care if nobody else could see it, It would just be awesome. Especially for frags.

Yes yes, I know, you could just turn your regular m4 into a gold m4 for example, and Aeria might lose money. And of course, modders will find a way into editing the recoil/ammo, whatever. But c'mon!!

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:54 am
YfelJJ wrote:
Mehh!!! You should just enable the skin editing again!! And patch it so that people can't edit the recoil/ammo, etc. Just the skins. I don't care if nobody else could see it, It would just be awesome. Especially for frags.

Yes yes, I know, you could just turn your regular m4 into a gold m4 for example, and Aeria might lose money. And of course, modders will find a way into editing the recoil/ammo, whatever. But c'mon!!  

There are other ways to create a unique skin design Cool

YfelJJ

Rank 2
YfelJJ
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:56 am
Topic. wrote:
YfelJJ wrote:

By what, by commenting on these topics? ;o & some events maybe. Editing the skins at IJJI was one of the things I loved to do, I was so disappointed when they patched it Sad

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:00 am
YfelJJ wrote:
Topic. wrote:
YfelJJ wrote:

By what, by commenting on these topics? ;o & some events maybe. Editing the skins at IJJI was one of the things I loved to do, I was so disappointed when they patched it Sad  

I'm using photoshop atm making a design for a custom PSG