prystel

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Feeding a Pet

How do you feed your pet?
The system told me that my pet durability is low and that I needed to feed it.. But how?
Advertisement

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:00 pm
You must get pet food for your pet I can only think of a few ways to get pet food
1. Alpaca coins
2. Green boxes from destroying the crystals in guild towns

I'm sure someone else can add on to this if there are any other ways

Sometimes we're forced to make decisions that we don't want to. It's our job to see things through to the end no matter how bad things get.

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:22 pm
Various ways to get pet food:

1. Purchase Pet Food through the item mall for 249 AP (10 quantity) under the "Pets& Mounts Tab"

2. Turn in those Alpaca coins to the machines and you do have a chance of getting Pet Food NT or Healing Pet food.

3. The Green boxes from the guild crystals as mentioned, that spawn in guild towns.

4. Check the auction house. This should be under Misc --> Handy Items I believe.

5. Or just world, peer, or zone chat "WTB > Pet Food" and buy off of a player.

To feed your pet, just right click on the food and left click on your pet. The durability should be restored back up.

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:56 pm
Ohaiz prystel,

Besides feeding, here is a good tip. If you are going to be afk for a while or not needing your pet, unequip it. When it is in your backpack, it won't lose durability. Not that it helps in this situation, but just in case. :3

Val

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:54 am
Also if you dont let your pet attack you dont need to feed it. It will still pick up your items and do tricks, just wont attack alongside you.

oh and something others forgot to say, the quest (at lvl 25) that gave your pet attack abilities gave 5 pet food as well.