RevonGeo

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:25 pm

REP Missions in Misty Wetlands Disapeared

Hi all,

I have a problem with the Rep missions in Misty Wetlands. I was completing some missions and while turning one in, all of the sudden all the Rep missions vanished. I tried logging out, restarting and all, but when I log back in the Rep missions are not there anymore, they appear in all other places such as Lost Highlands, etc. But not in Misty Wetlands. Can someone help me please?
Advertisement

Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:30 pm
With some reps, they'll disappear after you've achieved a certain amount of REP with the city faction it belongs to, that was prolly the cause for your REP to disappear.

RevonGeo

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:34 pm
Sorry about that, I guess I should have been a little more clear. When I say REP, I mean repetitive missions. Have any ideas what it could be? To give you more info, I only did the repetitive mission about 8 times, and I haven't leveled up so it can't be that I am too strong for the mission right?

Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:02 pm
RevonGeo wrote:
Sorry about that, I guess I should have been a little more clear. When I say REP, I mean repetitive missions. Have any ideas what it could be? To give you more info, I only did the repetitive mission about 8 times, and I haven't leveled up so it can't be that I am too strong for the mission right?  

Well, no. Some REPs give city faction fame (Kaslow City Fame, Jale City Fame, Illya City Fame). Some REPs have a cap on how much you can do that single REP till you reach a certain Fame in your city for that REP which is why I think that's your issue since you haven't leveled up from it lol.

Say for instants -

You've got 15k Fame with Ilya. You're during a REP that with each hand in, you gain Ilya REP. But the REP only allows up to 17.5k REP. After you hit that 17.5k Fame, the REP will disappear since you got the amount of Fame it allows.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:20 pm
Just another note to remember, rep quests now dissapear after you have left the map level range.

Example:
Gaia Worm Hairs is a level 58 quest REP in Gaia Woodlands.
The map has a level recommendation from 56-60.

Sadly, once you reach level 61 you will no longer be able to see the REP quest.

RevonGeo

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:35 pm
Lol, I see then. Well thanks for your help!