pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:45 am

Making Ignite detect previous installed games

How to?
Since all new games have "Install Ignite" checked (and disabled to modify) by default, I'll keep it installed.

Yet I'd like to know how to make it detect previously installed games, such as Eden Eternal and GunZ for example, without having to re-download them.

Is it possible?
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:48 pm
There is not, sorry. :L

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:19 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
There is not, sorry. :L  

Aww :/

Well, what about the Beta clients (which the downloader .exe's are outiside Ignite) and asks to install Ignite? Will them merge the current Ignite game list with the new one? Because they might not being listed yet. Example: DK Online is in 'My Games' but not on the other options (as a downloadable new game).

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:34 pm
pervddl wrote:
Well, what about the Beta clients (which the downloader .exe's are outiside Ignite) and asks to install Ignite? Will them merge the current Ignite game list with the new one? Because they might not being listed yet. Example: DK Online is in 'My Games' but not on the other options (as a downloadable new game).  

If (like myself) you did not have DKO installed already, it would show up under Fantasy games for you to install.

In the future we may add the ability to detect anciently installed games (fun registry key stuffs that persons like myself know nothing about), but no ETA.