DavidMitoyants

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:31 am

Help

I need help with my Aeria Funcard.
Hi my name is David i have been having problems with this Aeria funcard. I need help. every time i try to get my points its like invalid coupon.... im like what!! thats sad. please help me this has been going on for a month already i wasted over 100 dollars.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:40 am
Make sure you're entering the AP code as a Pin and not as an coupon~ and if you're entering it in the correct place, make sure you're entering the right pin. Sometimes the cards require several tries before working, so you should try a few times and perhaps with a different browser too.

If none of the above works, you'll have to send in a Billing Ticket and wait for them to help you. Billing Tickets can take up to 5 business days to be answered, so please be patient~

Good luck. \o/

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:02 pm
When buying Funcards or any AP cards:
1. Make sure the person at the shop desk "activated the cards" and possibly get a receipt with the purchase to show the cards are activated.

2. Make sure you have clicked the right country/currency flag when you visit:
https://billing.aeriagames.com/
But since you are from the U.S. it should be already set for U.S. Dollar when you enter that page.

3. As stated by IBambi
Make sure your have entered the pin number on the correct text box.

If you have done all this then the only option would be to send a ticket, like Bambi said.
If the GM's say that your cards are not activated, then you will have to take your receipt to the place of purchase and take it up with them. Without a receipt, they still might possibly activate them, as they did for me long ago.

-Retired.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Help

I need help with my Aeria Funcard.
DavidMitoyants wrote:
Hi my name is David i have been having problems with this Aeria funcard. I need help. every time i try to get my points its like invalid coupon.... im like what!! thats sad. please help me this has been going on for a month already i wasted over 100 dollars.  

invalid coupon means you are trying to put the Fun Card code in the coupon line and/or your are clicking the Apply button. the Apply button is for coupons only.
you need to put the Fun Card code in the Pin Code line and click PROCEED, NOT Apply.