Author Message

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4325
Location
New Market United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:50 am
pz.e wrote:
what is this rsmb you speak of
afraid to google and get pron result  



Its pron. jk lol its called Real Smart Motion Blur. Its a plug in for vegas to give a since of motion blur. The problem is people use it the wrong way and put way to much which makes there videos look like junk. So i was messing around with it and i think i found the perfect settings for a.v.a at least
Advertisement

BenFTW_

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
150
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:00 am
MrProPoo wrote:
pz.e wrote:
what is this rsmb you speak of
afraid to google and get pron result  



Its pron. jk lol its called Real Smart Motion Blur. Its a plug in for vegas to give a since of motion blur. The problem is people use it the wrong way and put way to much which makes there videos look like junk. So i was messing around with it and i think i found the perfect settings for a.v.a at least  


At the perfect setting, what does it look like? An example?

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4325
Location
New Market United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:18 am
BenFTW_ wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
pz.e wrote:
what is this rsmb you speak of
afraid to google and get pron result  



Its pron. jk lol its called Real Smart Motion Blur. Its a plug in for vegas to give a since of motion blur. The problem is people use it the wrong way and put way to much which makes there videos look like junk. So i was messing around with it and i think i found the perfect settings for a.v.a at least  


At the perfect setting, what does it look like? An example?  




http://youtu.be/DAir57_uzYk?hd=1&t=6s

http://youtu.be/0kNQaEghEzc?hd=1


I'm not going to give out the exact settings but ill give u guys one of my rough drafts for it


http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu1/KenBlade1/set.png


its actually no where near it lul but i want you guys to work at least Razz


*note lower = Better

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
399
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:34 am
Bro iono what it is with your vids but your vids are just in general smoother. It might be Fraps or something cause I record at 120 FPS in dxtory and it still don't look dat smooth. I know YouTube's max is only 30 FPS, but it's weird.

Like dat one scrim vid we both uploaded of the same game. Both 60fps yet yours yielded a smoother result. Do you render in .avi in vegas?

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
399
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:37 am
ur rsmb settings are the best ive seen thus far tho

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4325
Location
New Market United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:57 pm
negasweep wrote:
Bro iono what it is with your vids but your vids are just in general smoother. It might be Fraps or something cause I record at 120 FPS in dxtory and it still don't look dat smooth. I know YouTube's max is only 30 FPS, but it's weird.

Like dat one scrim vid we both uploaded of the same game. Both 60fps yet yours yielded a smoother result. Do you render in .avi in vegas?  


If u want you can tv me a bit later and ,might as well pass on the rsmb settings while im at it since snow already knows

xPigo

Rank 0
xPigo
Joined
17 Aug 2012
Posts
55
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:46 pm
NICE

IGN: D3athLov3, Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/DeathLoveGames

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4325
Location
New Market United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:39 pm
bump

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: