AnsonC

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:39 am   Last edited by AnsonC on Nov 12, 2012 3:44 am. Edited 1 time in total

I am concerned...

Will this Ban me?
I have been using Skype alot recently, but ever since the new AntiCheat has been implemented, i am worried that this extremely strict AntiCheat will regconize Skype as a third party program, therefore permanent ban me.

Should i stop using Skype?
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:42 am
No, you don't have to if Skype is your way of communicating with friends and clanmates. You might want to write a ticket though and speak to Aeria about your concerns.

AnsonC

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:44 am
oSkOrpion wrote:
No, you don't have to if Skype is your way of communicating with friends and clanmates. You might want to write a ticket though and speak to Aeria about your concerns.  

Ok thanks... *phew*

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:49 am
AnsonC wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:

Ok thanks... *phew*  

You're welcome and again, don't worry, just make sure you ask the same question in a ticket, that way you can feel comfortable with the idea of playing and using Skype at the same time. Aeria's confirmation will be a precious one and you want to keep that reply ticket and never delete it. We never know when things can go wrong.

.Alekz.

Rank 0
.Alekz.
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:21 am
AnsonC wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:

Ok thanks... *phew*  

fix yo signature :3

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:00 pm
.Alekz. wrote:

Alekz, I feel good to see that you removed your "Nasty" Signature. Means you agree with the Rules and Respect the Community. Wink

.Alekz.

Rank 0
.Alekz.
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:04 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
.Alekz. wrote:

Alekz, I feel good to see that you removed your "Nasty" Signature. Means you agree with the Rules and Respect the Community. Wink  

lol i got banned for that :3 i tried to login for the second time to remove it after reading replies on my thread that i might get banned for it and i couldnt coz i was banned already so i made a ticket and they removed it for me and unbanned me thank god (lol).. never gonna put things like that ever again

i luv to name my self as alekz but my name is alex i hope u knew that Very Happy

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:05 pm
.Alekz. wrote:

lol i got banned for that :3 i tried to login for the second time to remove it after reading replies on my thread that i might get banned for it and i couldnt coz i was banned already so i made a ticket and they removed it for me and unbanned me thank god (lol).. never gonna put things like that ever again

i luv to name my self as alekz but my name is alex i hope u knew that Very Happy  

Glad you learned your lesson.

@Ansoc make sure to do what SkOrpion said...send a Ticket. Smile

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:31 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
.Alekz. wrote:

Also means he won't get banned now.

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:42 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
.Alekz. wrote:

Also means he won't get banned now.  

Well, yeah...if he never put anything "Nasty", creepy or whatever...on his Signature or Avatar...