Author Message

AnsonC

Rank 0
Joined
15 Oct 2011
Posts
79
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:39 am   Last edited by AnsonC on Nov 12, 2012 3:44 am. Edited 1 time in total

I am concerned...

Will this Ban me?
I have been using Skype alot recently, but ever since the new AntiCheat has been implemented, i am worried that this extremely strict AntiCheat will regconize Skype as a third party program, therefore permanent ban me.

Should i stop using Skype?
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
3066
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:42 am
No, you don't have to if Skype is your way of communicating with friends and clanmates. You might want to write a ticket though and speak to Aeria about your concerns.

AnsonC

Rank 0
Joined
15 Oct 2011
Posts
79
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:44 am
oSkOrpion wrote:
No, you don't have to if Skype is your way of communicating with friends and clanmates. You might want to write a ticket though and speak to Aeria about your concerns.  


Ok thanks... *phew*

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
3066
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:49 am
AnsonC wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
No, you don't have to if Skype is your way of communicating with friends and clanmates. You might want to write a ticket though and speak to Aeria about your concerns.  


Ok thanks... *phew*  


You're welcome and again, don't worry, just make sure you ask the same question in a ticket, that way you can feel comfortable with the idea of playing and using Skype at the same time. Aeria's confirmation will be a precious one and you want to keep that reply ticket and never delete it. We never know when things can go wrong.

.Alekz.

Rank 0
.Alekz.
Joined
05 Aug 2012
Posts
40
Location
Haifa Israel
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:21 am
AnsonC wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
No, you don't have to if Skype is your way of communicating with friends and clanmates. You might want to write a ticket though and speak to Aeria about your concerns.  


Ok thanks... *phew*  


fix yo signature :3

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5301
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:00 pm
.Alekz. wrote:
fix yo signature :3  


Alekz, I feel good to see that you removed your "Nasty" Signature. Means you agree with the Rules and Respect the Community. Wink

.Alekz.

Rank 0
.Alekz.
Joined
05 Aug 2012
Posts
40
Location
Haifa Israel
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:04 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
.Alekz. wrote:
fix yo signature :3  


Alekz, I feel good to see that you removed your "Nasty" Signature. Means you agree with the Rules and Respect the Community. Wink  


lol i got banned for that :3 i tried to login for the second time to remove it after reading replies on my thread that i might get banned for it and i couldnt coz i was banned already so i made a ticket and they removed it for me and unbanned me thank god (lol).. never gonna put things like that ever again

i luv to name my self as alekz but my name is alex i hope u knew that Very Happy

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5301
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:05 pm
.Alekz. wrote:


lol i got banned for that :3 i tried to login for the second time to remove it after reading replies on my thread that i might get banned for it and i couldnt coz i was banned already so i made a ticket and they removed it for me and unbanned me thank god (lol).. never gonna put things like that ever again

i luv to name my self as alekz but my name is alex i hope u knew that Very Happy  


Glad you learned your lesson.

@Ansoc make sure to do what SkOrpion said...send a Ticket. Smile

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10817
Location
tampa United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:31 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
.Alekz. wrote:
fix yo signature :3  


Alekz, I feel good to see that you removed your "Nasty" Signature. Means you agree with the Rules and Respect the Community. Wink  
Also means he won't get banned now.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5301
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:42 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
.Alekz. wrote:
fix yo signature :3  


Alekz, I feel good to see that you removed your "Nasty" Signature. Means you agree with the Rules and Respect the Community. Wink  
Also means he won't get banned now.  


Well, yeah...if he never put anything "Nasty", creepy or whatever...on his Signature or Avatar...
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: