dude5183

Rank 0
dude5183
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:01 am

How Do I Contact a GM or Game Designer?

Too Many Problems
So I have been facing the error, "Server Connection Failure" for the past 2 days now... I have tried everything from restarting my modem, to re-installing. Heck I have even tried the "fix" in this form were I have to allow it through firewalls and such. Through an advanced player, I learned--by going through CMD and typing this I.P. thingy, then screen shooting it then giving the image to the player--that the problem is my internet provider. So the advanced expert says I either have to find a new game or find a better internet provider.

All I have to say to this is "wow", this sucks, the error has popped up ~18 hours prior to me playing the game very smoothly with no problems. I was on my character killing mobs and such. Then I try to log in literally the next morning and i get these errors. I have asked so many people but there "solutions" though awesome, do not help me. I cannot believe how nice everyone is, in the community and how much people tried to help me.

Anyways, to get to the freaking point, I cannot change my provider at the moment, and the player has told me that maybe the company had made changes which makes it harder for me to connect. So can anyone in Aeria Games do something? I mean it may be a lot to ask for one single-newbie-player but, can someone try doing something manually to help me connect, because man I really wan to continue playing this game.

And if it helps, I live in the pacific time zone in British Columbia. Apparently the server is in Montreal, Quebec. And my connection to other games is perfect, so maybe Telus did something to change my connection to the Montreal server? Man I have no idea what is going on so yeah...

HOW DO I FIND AN AERIAGAMES EMPLOYEE??? Crying or Very sad
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:04 am
Hello dude5183

You can contact a GM via RT here. However, you may want to read this post before contacting one. There's a chance your problem has a fix if you dig around in the forums a bit ^^. Hope that helps~

dude5183

Rank 0
dude5183
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:15 am
Spongeycashew wrote:
Hello dude5183

You can contact a GM via RT here. However, you may want to read this post before contacting one. There's a chance your problem has a fix if you dig around in the forums a bit ^^. Hope that helps~

I have already seen this post and i know it's my ping that's the problem because someone already informed me after I sent them a screenshot of my error. Thanks anyways.