husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:29 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
xumbinhu123 (aka Nyri) hould be gamesage Very Happy, why you ask cuz he helps people around the community, knows alot about the game but most importantly hes a badazz no questions asked Cool LOL  

I appreciate your vote in me, but the truth is that I do not see myself as GS, and I don't need to be a GS to continue helping the community Very Happy  

Alright now u see that answer right there u really deserve to be GS now no jokes Very Happy

Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:17 pm
+1 OP

xumbinhu123 wrote:
I appreciate your vote in me, but the truth is that I do not see myself as GS, and I don't need to be a GS to continue helping the community Very Happy  

And +1 this person for understanding the point of being a GS, and a good one.

A good GS is a GS before they are technically a GS. Period.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:35 pm
Bu-bu-but then how else will they receive their shiny green pixel boxes and free ayyyy peeeehh?

Just as long as people desire something they will do just about anything to get it. Yes even faking themselves. Sad truth brah~

~Lil_Kizuna

neo213

Rank 0
neo213
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:48 pm

hmmmm

What happen again! Razz

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:25 am
brianbloke wrote:
DeusExArma wrote:
I don't disagree about GS applications vs nominations. On the contrary, I have supported this method of choosing GameSages, and if you look at my previous posts, you can see exactly why I believe this is a good method. I was just saying that the nominations thread didn't work quite the way that you make it seem. For instance, I was by no means the most popular candidate on that thread, I perhaps had 4 or 5 total nominations, when other people had over a dozen. The GMs do monitor the forums regularly and find suitable candidates.  

I felt like it was almost like a First Past the Post system to an extent. There was some people, and still are people who truly deserve a GS position, and I still agree to an extent that majority of the GameSages which have recently been promoted, deserve that position, but I feel that some are missing which should be there. 3 prime candidates in my opinion are Valdentia, Ryan_SF and Gwapo.  

I agree with all 3 of those.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:34 am
This rant is so true, lol.

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:36 am
Kizuna7 wrote:
Bu-bu-but then how else will they receive their shiny green pixel boxes and free ayyyy peeeehh?

Just as long as people desire something they will do just about anything to get it. Yes even faking themselves. Sad truth brah~

~Lil_Kizuna

They should come to DWO, where the best GS is the most inactive!

This is why I don't play DWO

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:48 am

Re: @Everyone acting differently because the GS post

Gary_SF wrote:
I don't understand this...

If all of the people who applied, wanted to be a GS so badly; then why is it you ONLY act so civil and angelic during the time of these GS "nominations"/"applications". To be honest, I'd like to say that everyone, and ANYONE making too big of a deal about this and acting differently because there is a slight chance you could be chosen as a GS, should never b one.

I'm sick of seeing two-faced people. If you truly feel like you deserve GS; DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT start acting differently just because an application thread has been posted.

I personally haven't been doing much on the forums, which is why I don't think I personally should even apply for the position.

TL;DR? - Stop being fake to have a chance at GS, it's sickening and showing the true colors of this community...  

Lol i totally agree i can't stand people who act like that,it's just like be yourself. It's funny also because they really don't help most of the time.Just them posting something really dumb and thinking "This is helping."Some how people got in their heads that acting like a automatic help ticket is "Professional." It's not wrong to help but ****.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:37 pm
Panderp. wrote:
Kizuna7 wrote:

~Lil_Kizuna

They should come to DWO, where the best GS is the most inactive!  

They are following the tradition where Balmung left off after all~

~Lil_Kizuna

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:10 pm
Agreed.

Don't think they don't notice, if you think your a saint in the same week the GS post goes up, then they WILL see what you are really like.

Don't kid yourself.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn