medalkill23

Rank 1
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:47 am

Great statement DeusExArma

And LoadedBoo had alot to say which i agree with and is all truth but come on an ego bigger than Rick Ross waistline Lmfao.

Advertisement

LoadedBoo

Rank 2
LoadedBoo
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:58 am

Re: Great statement DeusExArma

medalkill23 wrote:
And LoadedBoo had alot to say which i agree with and is all truth but come on an ego bigger than Rick Ross waistline Lmfao.  

lol I cant believe I posted all that, (gives himself a slap in the face) but yeah they need to do away with it, as it is causing too much friction between the community. People are obsessing about becoming a GS so much like its the only reason to come here for and their main life ambition lol

Btw I believe Rick Ross has a 44inch waistline...what a fatty lol. looking at this picture he probably needs a 44dd bra aswell, love his music though ! Cool

medalkill23

Rank 1
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:02 am

LMFAOOO

His songs are the best like Stay Schemin.

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:15 am
I'd actually love to be a GS but I'm not on enough and all I play is TDM so doing different types of game modes with the community wouldn't really happen. Although foruming and whatnot can never be an issue.

I am for the most part pretty helpful to others when I see some need of help and I do type a bit in game to interact with others and even though I usually have prevent TK I'll most always let someone pick my gun up xD

So in a way anyone can be a just as helpful as a GS can be without the actual title.

exo

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:38 am
xumbinhu123 (aka Nyri) hould be gamesage Very Happy, why you ask cuz he helps people around the community, knows alot about the game but most importantly hes a badazz no questions asked Cool LOL

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:23 am

LoadedBoo wrote:
medalkill23 wrote:

lol I cant believe I posted all that, (gives himself a slap in the face) but yeah they need to do away with it, as it is causing too much friction between the community. People are obsessing about becoming a GS so much like its the only reason to come here for and their main life ambition lol  

Actually LoadedBoo, I think that this is a great way of going about it. Sure, it causes a lot of friction, but it also allows GMs to see who comes here during the GS applications and causes that friction, and gives them an idea of who not to choose. More importantly, the friction has usually already existed, although it isn't as obvious when GS applications aren't out. And when people are obviously acting differently and suddenly being nice instead of flaming GameSages and GMs, the GMs can see that easily, and realize that those people are only being nice in order to become a GS. One thing I can say is that I like seeing people being helpful, even if they have ulterior motives. Perhaps if they permanently have GS applications up, people will always try their best to be nice and helpful. That wouldn't be so bad.

LoadedBoo

Rank 2
LoadedBoo
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:55 am   Last edited by LoadedBoo on Nov 12, 2012 2:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

DeusExArma wrote:
LoadedBoo wrote:
medalkill23 wrote:

One thing I can say is that I like seeing people being helpful, even if they have ulterior motives. Perhaps if they permanently have GS applications up, people will always try their best to be nice and helpful. That wouldn't be so bad.  

Thats quite a smart way of looking at things lol but yeah that is a plus side to the GS applications, personally I dont like seeing people going at each other, the jealousy, the call out threads, slandering each other etc to gain favor..thats one aspect that needs to be gotten rid of. People really need to not take this so serious and be happy for who wins such position.

We are a community afterall, there is no place for selfishness and underhanded tactics. Plus as stated many times in other threads if you have a desire to help out others you can do it with or without being a GS, you can also give feedback and input regarding the game without being a GS so its not really a biggie if you dont win, life goes on lol

Going back through my posts it looks like im moaning a lot, tbh I probably am but its only because I wish people would grow up a bit, and I shall leave it there as ive said all I can possibly say on the matter.

sorealcj14

Rank 2
sorealcj14
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:36 pm
Lol people take this game a little too serious

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:12 pm
I agree. But don't look at me, I didn't even apply to be a Game Sage.

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:24 pm
Topic. wrote:
Bugs me how alot of drama / tension was created from it.
The GS title is something that should be earned. Not fought for.  

Agreed, but I don't think it should be looked at as a popularity contest, which is why I think this way is better than prior Applications when people were nominated.

This is best to find the right person for the job, if they're not right, then demote them.