Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:37 pm

@Everyone acting differently because the GS post

I don't understand this...

If all of the people who applied, wanted to be a GS so badly; then why is it you ONLY act so civil and angelic during the time of these GS "nominations"/"applications". To be honest, I'd like to say that everyone, and ANYONE making too big of a deal about this and acting differently because there is a slight chance you could be chosen as a GS, should never b one.

I'm sick of seeing two-faced people. If you truly feel like you deserve GS; DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT start acting differently just because an application thread has been posted.

I personally haven't been doing much on the forums, which is why I don't think I personally should even apply for the position.

TL;DR? - Stop being fake to have a chance at GS, it's sickening and showing the true colors of this community...

Advertisement

medalkill23

Rank 1
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:40 pm

i agree with your thread post gary

And i can see you pointed out iluvpokka as 2faced and also acting different

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Re: @Everyone acting differently because the GS post

Gary_SF wrote:

If all of the people who applied, wanted to be a GS so badly; then why is it you ONLY act so civil and angelic during the time of these GS "nominations"/"applications". To be honest, I'd like to say that everyone, and ANYONE making too big of a deal about this and acting differently because there is a slight chance you could be chosen as a GS, should never b one.

I'm sick of seeing two-faced people. If you truly feel like you deserve GS; DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT start acting differently just because an application thread has been posted.

I personally haven't been doing much on the forums, which is why I don't think I personally should even apply for the position.

TL;DR? - Stop being fake to have a chance at GS, it's sickening and showing the true colors of this community...  

I've never acted different, I wont act to get the role.
I am who I am on here, if that stops me or gains me to become a GS is all up to the staff. I wont pretend to get cookies.

I hate two facers too by the way.

medalkill23

Rank 1
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:47 pm

yes we all hate 2Facers so i guess

You hate pokka 2 cough cough 2facer. And i have been here long timr acting the same everything. At the end of the day its up to the aeria staff gms and former gs and memphis to choose who they want as new gs.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Re: @Everyone acting differently because the GS post

ShooopMedia wrote:
Gary_SF wrote:

I've never acted different, I wont act to get the role.
I am who I am on here, if that stops me or gains me to become a GS is all up to the staff. I wont pretend to get cookies.

I hate two facers too by the way.  

Agreed.

I'm going to apply; but mostly just to please the people who said "Are you GS?" and "I could see you being a GS" in-game to me a week or so ago.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:54 pm
Bugs me how alot of drama / tension was created from it.
The GS title is something that should be earned. Not fought for.

medalkill23

Rank 1
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:59 pm

+1 TOPIC

Let me fill you guys in on some info. You know how LeBron James and MIami Heat won championship right. It was EARNED NOT GIVING JUST LIKE GAMESAGE position should be.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Put2Worry

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:07 am
Why is there pronographic pictures everywhere.

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:10 am
Topic. wrote:
Bugs me how alot of drama / tension was created from it.
The GS title is something that should be earned. Not fought for.  

+1

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:48 am
Everyone acts amazing when GS Apps are around. For example, someone who trolls regularly, somehow turns into an amazingly helpful and free flowing person. This happens every time GS Apps come around on every game and demonstrates the power that these positions hold. Anyway, people who truly deserve GS are active at most times, and very helpful to co-ordinate players to the right locations etc...