ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:55 pm   Last edited by ZiggyIsGrape on Nov 12, 2012 9:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total

MERC looking for competitive and friendly players

Hello, Ziggy here

MERC is currently looking for competitive players. We are looking to expand our skillset here and are looking to compete in more tournies and events. At MERC we are a family, and good or bad; young or old, we are always working together in a positive and friendly manner.

If you are interested shoot me a PM and I'll relay the information to our clan leader Mirue and set up a tryout date and time.

Thanks for your time everyone.
Advertisement

Pirouro

Rank 1
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:20 am
Im here to tryout.

Actually a know a few members of MERC

So, What's next?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:15 pm
Pirouro wrote:
Im here to tryout.

Actually a know a few members of MERC

So, What's next?  

If you're being serious I'll let Mirue our clan leader know and he'll set up a tryout time

It should be pretty flexible, alot of our members are online most of the day so setting a time should be pretty simple.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:18 pm
I would be interested, but I'm sure you have a lot of people bothering you about it Razz

WildSavageScrub

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:43 pm
I will like a tryout IGN BrsStayLagn

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: MERC looking for competitive scopes

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Hello, Ziggy here

MERC is currently looking for competitive scopes. We are looking to expand our skillset here and are looking to compete in more tournies and events. At MERC we are a family, and good or bad; young or old, we are always working together in a positive and friendly manner.

If you are interested shoot me a PM and I'll relay the information to our clan leader Mirue and set up a tryout date and time.

sorry, i wanna tryout but i saw 3/4days a few players from MERC that had aimbot and opked the room.. dont took screenshots or frapsed it trough, cause im tierd of that bullcrap.

good luck ziggy, but try to keep your members screened.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:11 pm
Open Tryouts tomorrow at 3:30 PST 6:30 EST in PVP channel 2

anyone that wishes to join should be there Wink We're working hard on putting together a competitive team.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:13 pm

LeViperr wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Hello, Ziggy here

MERC is currently looking for competitive scopes. We are looking to expand our skillset here and are looking to compete in more tournies and events. At MERC we are a family, and good or bad; young or old, we are always working together in a positive and friendly manner.

sorry, i wanna tryout but i saw 3/4days a few players from MERC that had aimbot and opked the room.. dont took screenshots or frapsed it trough, cause im tierd of that bullcrap.

I pay close attention to our members, if you can list the exact names of those users committing this I'll look into it and if need be send a ticket report and have them kicked out.

But as it is right now we've only had the odd closet hacker and dealt with them, we take hacking seriously...

And ofc you know me, you know how much I hate cheaters.

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:14 pm

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
LeViperr wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Hello, Ziggy here

I pay close attention to our members, if you can list the exact names of those users committing this I'll look into it and if need be send a ticket report and have them kicked out.

But as it is right now we've only had the odd closet hacker and dealt with them, we take hacking seriously...

And ofc you know me, you know how much I hate cheaters.  

yeah i know. i will look into it when i play against your clan in the future

imirue

Rank 0
imirue
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:15 pm

We don't hack :)
LeViperr wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Hello, Ziggy here

Thanks for the information LeViperr. This is Mirue, leader of MERC.
As a sizable clan, we have good players and bad players, but not hackers. I, and we as a clan do not tolerate it.

For your information, I report hackers actively with screenshots, and videos. And, if we find out any of our members hacking, even euro or exp hack, we let them go, or kicked out of the clan.

So, your reply concerns me, and I wish to get the IGN of our member whom you think is hacking. I would appreciate that.

If not, writing in a public forum, stating that our clan hacks does not seem right.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks.