Are you male or female IRL?

Female
27%30 Votes
Male
72%79 Votes
Total Votes :: 109 Votes
Author Message

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
488
Location
West Chester United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:26 pm
male

Advertisement

GM_darasuum

GameMaster: USA
GM_darasuum
Joined
09 Jun 2008
Posts
1397
Location
United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:11 pm
Genderless robot sent back in time to assassinate former US president Bill Clinton before his second term of service but sadly was not sent back far enough so now I work at Aeria.

Ceel942

Rank 0
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
8
Location
Passau Germany
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:17 pm
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
Joined
31 Oct 2012
Posts
145
Location
United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Ceel942 wrote:
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!  

Haha, right? but....I'm a chick ;P

Ceel942

Rank 0
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
8
Location
Passau Germany
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:55 pm
MiniHara wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!  

Haha, right? but....I'm a chick ;P  


yeah, atleast we're honest about it ^.^

dimakiller44

Rank 0
dimakiller44
Joined
28 May 2008
Posts
133
Location
montriol Canada
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:06 pm
Ceel942 wrote:
MiniHara wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!  

Haha, right? but....I'm a chick ;P  


yeah, atleast we're honest about it ^.^  


I could judge you and claim you with bad names... but I wont ^...^

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
Joined
31 Oct 2012
Posts
145
Location
United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:32 pm
dimakiller44 wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
MiniHara wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!  

Haha, right? but....I'm a chick ;P  


yeah, atleast we're honest about it ^.^  


I could judge you and claim you with bad names... but I wont ^...^  

Pssshh, you know you want them too ;P

dimakiller44

Rank 0
dimakiller44
Joined
28 May 2008
Posts
133
Location
montriol Canada
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:02 pm
MiniHara wrote:
dimakiller44 wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
MiniHara wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!  

Haha, right? but....I'm a chick ;P  


yeah, atleast we're honest about it ^.^  


I could judge you and claim you with bad names... but I wont ^...^  

Pssshh, you know you want them too ;P  


Ima sit quite and not gonna answer that xD

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
Joined
31 Oct 2012
Posts
145
Location
United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:12 pm
dimakiller44 wrote:
MiniHara wrote:
dimakiller44 wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
MiniHara wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!  

Haha, right? but....I'm a chick ;P  


yeah, atleast we're honest about it ^.^  


I could judge you and claim you with bad names... but I wont ^...^  

Pssshh, you know you want them too ;P  


Ima sit quite and not gonna answer that xD  

Lol, okayy xD

dimakiller44

Rank 0
dimakiller44
Joined
28 May 2008
Posts
133
Location
montriol Canada
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:21 pm
MiniHara wrote:
dimakiller44 wrote:
MiniHara wrote:
dimakiller44 wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
MiniHara wrote:
Ceel942 wrote:
male.

i'm just here for the boobies to be honest!  

Haha, right? but....I'm a chick ;P  


yeah, atleast we're honest about it ^.^  


I could judge you and claim you with bad names... but I wont ^...^  

Pssshh, you know you want them too ;P  


Ima sit quite and not gonna answer that xD  

Lol, okayy xD  

can we open a whole new topic about that ? xD

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: