Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:21 am
KageSama wrote:
Considering you saw the percentages when deciding your camp you knew where Final was. You chose to join this side willingly. It's cool hopefully in obt you'll put on some big boy pants. Glad to see your group has no ability to coordinate though. Good luck with those carrier pigeons  

Guilds had already chosen sides by the time I hit 20, and you were the only Final member I knew for sure was over level 20. So the percentages didn't matter to me, I didn't even look at them.

Wiz120 wrote:
1. PE had pre determined we were going Dione Realm before CB date was even announced  

Wiz120 wrote:
3. Did you PM me about the realm you were going? You can't accuse PE of being scared and purposely choosing the same realm as you when it was not made clear which realm you were. Pm me or tell me now the realm in which you plan to go during OB...we plan to go the opposite.  
Advertisement

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:22 am
Final will most likely roll with Dione again. More than likely. =]

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:52 am
i like how this guy kage keeps saying "your scared! put on some big boy pants!" , like really? people are scared of your pixels killing my pixels? lmfaoo interesting...

Oh, The irony.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 16, 2012 12:28 pm
If one isn't scared, one would accept the War outside in Ruemon as I've mentioned it already, Kage accepted on Final's behalf, waiting for the PublicEnemy's decision on whether or not to accept. PE was top in PVP, on Troy, right? Then why would one not accept for they was #1 in the past? I wonder. Sort this out in DKO, fight and the winner decides the fate of this conversation, just saying.

candystrike9

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:13 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
'To be a man, you must be as swift as a coursing river.'

Times like this, why don't PublicEnemy war against Final on DKO? Full PK mode and you both go at it. Then, we'll see which one of you is better. I am sure Kage will take of his fearsome +15 and equip a mere +10 like vast majority of the players after the giveaway. Now, what happened in Troy and/or other games, is not to be discussed on a DKO forum and nor should one argue over something that happened a long time ago. If PE kniws that Final is 'lying', then keep it amongst yourselves. If Final says otherwise regarding PE's 'statement', once again, keep it amongst yourselves. Afterall, this is a Guild Thread thus no need to derail Final's recruitment thread. I know of Final and heard many things about Final, good and bad, but welcome to the Competitive MMO World! All Top tier guilds has some form of ego, this is natural. And I am sure Kage has enough understanding to admit that much. Ego is what leads to a hype, after a war is where one shows their potential sportsmanship.

This matter needs to be dropped and not attempting to take neither sides, just stating my sixth sense.

candystrike9 wrote:
Just admit PE is the greatest guild and that you and Cervios are gonna star in the next Brokeback mountain movie.  

This is a prime example of how this world is faltering from such existance upon this Earth, we live in. This opens many doors for trolls to freely walk in and walk out with a jar of tears. My friend, you shouldn't carry on posting here. What you just said has caused humiliation upon yourself.

tl;dr? You sir, are below average when attempting to offend someone. Don't humiliate yourself any further. Friendly heads-up.  

Oh my god, that comeback...was so original. We're even better than you at flaming lmao, you can't even come up with a comeback without repeating what everyone usually says to trolls. I mean I think KageSama is an idiot but at least he tried...you just suck lol.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:19 pm
candystrike9 wrote:
Oh my god, that comeback...was so original. We're even better than you at flaming lmao, you can't even come up with a comeback without repeating what everyone usually says to trolls. I mean I think KageSama is an idiot but at least he tried...you just suck lol.  

I rest my case, for this person has been trolled in return and hasn't got anything to retaliate with and thus he had written three lines of nothingless. You sir, have earned a cookie. ;] You're very talented at proving one's point without needing them personally point out their purposes of their indications. If the comeback was so original, why does it always work on 'Trolls'? Or, let me say 'The trolls that severely lack knowledge on how to troll.' In otherwords, you called yourself and Troll which is quite entertaining, because your presence as a Troll is lacking some form of understanding, but saying such wouldn't help you learn for these indications will only humiliate yourself further. I'll leave it as it is, and acknowledge my easy solution. Final VS PE outside of Ruemon; winner decides the conclusion of both side's cnversation.

candystrike9

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:40 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
candystrike9 wrote:

I rest my case, for this person has been trolled in return and hasn't got anything to retaliate with and thus he had written three lines of nothingless. You sir, have earned a cookie. ;] You're very talented at proving one's point without needing them personally point out their purposes of their indications. If the comeback was so original, why does it always work on 'Trolls'? Or, let me say 'The trolls that severely lack knowledge on how to troll.' In otherwords, you called yourself and Troll which is quite entertaining, because your presence as a Troll is lacking some form of understanding, but saying such wouldn't help you learn for these indications will only humiliate yourself further. I'll leave it as it is, and acknowledge my easy solution. Final VS PE outside of Ruemon; winner decides the conclusion of both side's cnversation.  

Where in that reply did I say that works on trolls or did I say I was one? I simply pointed out what most people say to trolls. It would be like if you used the "n" word and I pointed out that you used that word, It doesn't mean that I'm black..It just means that you said it. In this case I'm not being a troll, I'm just someone who think's your guild is full of idiots lol. Btw did you just say you wanted to give me a cookie? You phaggot.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:51 pm
I've got the feeling that this guy managed to have a nerve tingled slightly over the internet with words. Kage, the rest is up to you. ;] Try-hard never fails to entertain me, one thing I must mention.

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:01 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
'To be a man, you must be as swift as a coursing river.'

Times like this, why don't PublicEnemy war against Final on DKO? Full PK mode and you both go at it. Then, we'll see which one of you is better. I am sure Kage will take of his fearsome +15 and equip a mere +10 like vast majority of the players after the giveaway. Now, what happened in Troy and/or other games, is not to be discussed on a DKO forum and nor should one argue over something that happened a long time ago. If PE kniws that Final is 'lying', then keep it amongst yourselves. If Final says otherwise regarding PE's 'statement', once again, keep it amongst yourselves. Afterall, this is a Guild Thread thus no need to derail Final's recruitment thread. I know of Final and heard many things about Final, good and bad, but welcome to the Competitive MMO World! All Top tier guilds has some form of ego, this is natural. And I am sure Kage has enough understanding to admit that much. Ego is what leads to a hype, after a war is where one shows their potential sportsmanship.

This matter needs to be dropped and not attempting to take neither sides, just stating my sixth sense.

candystrike9 wrote:
Just admit PE is the greatest guild and that you and Cervios are gonna star in the next Brokeback mountain movie.  

This is a prime example of how this world is faltering from such existance upon this Earth, we live in. This opens many doors for trolls to freely walk in and walk out with a jar of tears.  

Ironic you would bring that up, aren't you the guy pretending to be someone else for attention? Hop off kage's nuts, he has nothing but negative things to say about you, called you an impostor on shoutbox a dozen times, and here you are praising him....

Oh, The irony.

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:07 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
If one isn't scared, one would accept the War outside in Ruemon as I've mentioned it already, Kage accepted on Final's behalf, waiting for the PublicEnemy's decision on whether or not to accept. PE was top in PVP, on Troy, right? Then why would one not accept for they was #1 in the past? I wonder. Sort this out in DKO, fight and the winner decides the fate of this conversation, just saying.  

Have you even been playing DK? to be unaware of the stats glitch going on. you must still be level 12. a PVP fight right now would be pointless. either way, a Final VS PE argument is honestly none of your business Lol your not in either guild so it's obvious the only reason you were so quick to jump on final's side is cause wiz had stated he hated you in the past.The fact you don't seem to understand why nobody would be "scared" of their characters dying, then re-spawning, is incredible to me. Besides, aren't you like 18 or something? Stop acting like your a genius politician or something, i really doubt your like that in person lol

Oh, The irony.