candystrike9

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:26 pm
KageSama wrote:
candystrike9 wrote:
How many times do we have to say that PE was best guild on Waren for you to finally admit it? Like seriously..

Never played waren story but pe did a good job making sure that game never saw open beta so goodjob. Instead of posting a bunch of gifs maybe learning reading comprehension would suit you a tad more. We've been talking about troy online the entire time.  

Well I got them mixed them because I'm not all into games like you are. I actually like to go outside and see the sun and talk to girls. But of course you wouldn't know anything about that since you've only been off DK for 4-5 hours in the last two days and you have boys on your profile saying they miss you.
Advertisement

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:28 pm
The fact that you are trying to prove this to me over the internet doesn't help your case at all. Cool story bro ^_^. As usual typical pe trying hard to derail the recruitment thread. Oh well third times a charm?

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:30 pm
KageSama wrote:
The fact that you are trying to prove this to me over the internet doesn't help your case at all. Cool story bro ^_^. As usual typical pe trying hard to derail the recruitment thread. Oh well third times a charm?  

Lol he's my cousin and one thing i can assure you is that he can stomp you in person. and stop thinking PE cares about you or final, we could careless, we don't take this serious lol wiz just wanted to say we were better than you in troy, which we were, that's all, now take his good advice and get some sun.

Oh, The irony.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:33 pm
BestForumName wrote:
KageSama wrote:

Lol he's my cousin and one thing i can assure you is that he can stomp you in person. and stop thinking PE cares about you or final, we could careless, we don't take this serious lol wiz just wanted to say we were better than you in troy, which we were, that's all, now take his good advice and get some sun.  

If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting in all these final recruitment threads or following us to dio side to have final cover you. Good luck trying to prove otherwise to people. Last I checked when I was on greece side you were at my mercy, then I switched to troy side and I was your shield. Funny how that works? Oh well hopefully you've had time to get better. ^_^

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:36 pm
KageSama wrote:
BestForumName wrote:
KageSama wrote:

If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting in all these final recruitment threads or following us to dio side to have final cover you. Good luck trying to prove otherwise to people. Last I checked when I was on greece side you were at my mercy, then I switched to troy side and I was your shield. Funny how that works? Oh well hopefully you've had time to get better. ^_^  

again, wtf did i just read lmfaooo...

ill leave you be to your life of 300+ MMOs for all eternity.

Oh, The irony.

candystrike9

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:37 pm
KageSama wrote:

Lol in all seriousness I'm curious now, why does that guy miss you? Come on man the moral of this whole thing is the truth will set you free. Just admit PE is the greatest guild and that you and Cervios are gonna star in the next Brokeback mountain movie.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:17 am
'To be a man, you must be as swift as a coursing river.'

Times like this, why don't PublicEnemy war against Final on DKO? Full PK mode and you both go at it. Then, we'll see which one of you is better. I am sure Kage will take of his fearsome +15 and equip a mere +10 like vast majority of the players after the giveaway. Now, what happened in Troy and/or other games, is not to be discussed on a DKO forum and nor should one argue over something that happened a long time ago. If PE kniws that Final is 'lying', then keep it amongst yourselves. If Final says otherwise regarding PE's 'statement', once again, keep it amongst yourselves. Afterall, this is a Guild Thread thus no need to derail Final's recruitment thread. I know of Final and heard many things about Final, good and bad, but welcome to the Competitive MMO World! All Top tier guilds has some form of ego, this is natural. And I am sure Kage has enough understanding to admit that much. Ego is what leads to a hype, after a war is where one shows their potential sportsmanship.

This matter needs to be dropped and not attempting to take neither sides, just stating my sixth sense.

candystrike9 wrote:
Just admit PE is the greatest guild and that you and Cervios are gonna star in the next Brokeback mountain movie.  

This is a prime example of how this world is faltering from such existance upon this Earth, we live in. This opens many doors for trolls to freely walk in and walk out with a jar of tears. My friend, you shouldn't carry on posting here. What you just said has caused humiliation upon yourself.

tl;dr? You sir, are below average when attempting to offend someone. Don't humiliate yourself any further. Friendly heads-up.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:35 am
I'm game for open pk mode as soon as the random stat boost is gone. ^_^

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:50 am
KageSama wrote:
A year later and you guys still scared of final. Funny how you picked the same faction as me even though you guys were like lvl 20 two days afterwards O_o.  

1. PE had pre determined we were going Dione Realm before CB date was even announced. I couldn't randomly change it on people last second, there would be a chance some people wouldn't be contact before level 20 (which happened).
2. PE was made a few hours after Final, not sure where this "two days afterwards" came from? I can show you a screenshot of the date the guild was created.
3. Did you PM me about the realm you were going? You can't accuse PE of being scared and purposely choosing the same realm as you when it was not made clear which realm you were. Pm me or tell me now the realm in which you plan to go during OB with enough of a heads up to let people know we plan to go the opposite. Otherwise please keep your fabricated ideas to yourself about me and PE inside of your own guild chat/vent.

Thanks.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:00 am
Considering you saw the percentages when deciding your camp you knew where Final was. You chose to join this side willingly. It's cool hopefully in obt you'll put on some big boy pants. Glad to see your group has no ability to coordinate though. Good luck with those carrier pigeons