Author Message

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8446
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:15 pm
Although I do respect Final from what I saw with your website/actions on other games, I probably won't join. I'll still keep in touch though ^^. Final's just not my guild name ... lol.

Advertisement

Calamityxz

Rank 0
Calamityxz
Joined
15 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:27 am
Mythsuri wrote:
**** talkers like always. Too bad there isn't an assassin class haha..  

oh look its mytheos

blueiron010

Rank 0
Joined
13 Oct 2010
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:59 pm
for the record wizkids guild wouldnt even go to pvp unless final was there to protect them. they were so scared of the enemy they just afk'd if final wasnt around lalalala. that must be how you were "Ranked" 1st..coz u pve'd so much.

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
Joined
28 Dec 2011
Posts
162
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:33 pm
blueiron010 wrote:
for the record wizkids guild wouldnt even go to pvp unless final was there to protect them. they were so scared of the enemy they just afk'd if final wasnt around lalalala. that must be how you were "Ranked" 1st..coz u pve'd so much.  


For the record the top Contribution player in your guild was FatRabbit who didn't PVP until he was top level. He grinded 90%+ of his contribution. From there he used 2x CP scrolls. The fact that that is the case makes your whole entire point that you fanboys keep bringing up have 0 validity.

The only player that you saw afk in my guild during a war was walter/drizzy and that's because he couldn't care less about the game and just thought it was funny to make you guys go emo. Over a year later you guys still are bothered and complaining about it? I guess he did a better job than I thought.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
Joined
01 Dec 2006
Posts
417
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:37 pm
A year later and you guys still scared of final. Funny how you picked the same faction as me even though you guys were like lvl 20 two days afterwards O_o.

blueiron010

Rank 0
Joined
13 Oct 2010
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:14 pm
why do you keep bringing up contribution LOL? i love how you dont even deny you were scared to pvp without final there to protect your sad guild. Until final showed up on that server your entire faction just cried and whined that the other side was OP and you guys could never win a war. Enter final, we run the spartans out of the game and your entire guild is our #1 fan. cheering "go final" in all the wars. LOLOL who cares about pve contribution son. We're a pvp guild not some carebear pve hello kitty online free realms adventure scrubs.

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
Joined
23 May 2012
Posts
134
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:13 pm
blueiron010 wrote:
why do you keep bringing up contribution LOL? i love how you dont even deny you were scared to pvp without final there to protect your sad guild. Until final showed up on that server your entire faction just cried and whined that the other side was OP and you guys could never win a war. Enter final, we run the spartans out of the game and your entire guild is our #1 fan. cheering "go final" in all the wars. LOLOL who cares about pve contribution son. We're a pvp guild not some carebear pve hello kitty online free realms adventure scrubs.  


lmfaooo wtf did i just read....

Oh, The irony.

candystrike9

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
8
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:09 pm   Last edited by candystrike9 on Nov 15, 2012 10:17 pm. Edited 1 time in total
How many times do we have to say that PE was best guild on Troy for you to finally admit it? Like seriously..

candystrike9

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
8
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:10 pm
blueiron010 wrote:
why do you keep bringing up contribution LOL? i love how you dont even deny you were scared to pvp without final there to protect your sad guild. Until final showed up on that server your entire faction just cried and whined that the other side was OP and you guys could never win a war. Enter final, we run the spartans out of the game and your entire guild is our #1 fan. cheering "go final" in all the wars. LOLOL who cares about pve contribution son. We're a pvp guild not some carebear pve hello kitty online free realms adventure scrubs.  


KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
Joined
01 Dec 2006
Posts
417
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:17 pm
candystrike9 wrote:
How many times do we have to say that PE was best guild on Waren for you to finally admit it? Like seriously..

 


Never played waren story but pe did a good job making sure that game never saw open beta so goodjob. Instead of posting a bunch of gifs maybe learning reading comprehension would suit you a tad more. We've been talking about troy online the entire time.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: