Neoyoshi

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Neoyoshi
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:22 pm
rimotrian1 wrote:
Unfortunately I haven't heard of you guys / played with you before. You seem legit, though. So I look forward to gaming with you guys.

I played SUN in the VERY early stages back when there were only a handful of guilds. Final must of came afterwards. It vaguely rings a bell, though.

Good luck, etc etc! c:  

They are really fun and laid back, but they are also an Adult-oriented guild, so a good balance of maturity and silliness is always present. Smile

I played with Final in a few MMORPG's and each experience was a blast! xD

Advertisement

mizumiru

Rank 0
mizumiru
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:26 pm
Bump like a baws.

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:35 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Wiz120 wrote:
Don't be so ignorant. They said yesterday it was in terms of PVP that they believe they were the top guild. That was their standard on the matter. I am done talking to you though because I have no intentions of spreading any incendiary remarks on this forum post for getting it locked is not my intention. I only wanted to state that my guild was above theirs in rankings and not by grinding for guild contribution or using 2x contribution scrolls. My intention is like the intention in GoSu's thread where someone pointed out to possible recruits for his guild, that he falsely advertised himself and his guild. (Accidently)  

You should start to learn some respect for the other people, specially if they are older than you.  

LMFAO.

Oh, The irony.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:35 pm
Ah the good old days of charging head front into the Greek entire defense line trying to get at the player shops.... Hahaha. Final FTW

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:47 pm
Are you recruiting or not? First you say not yet recruiting but in the next sentence you say you are...lol which one.

majestic862

Rank 0
majestic862
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:16 pm
robertgriffin10 wrote:
Are you recruiting or not? First you say not yet recruiting but in the next sentence you say you are...lol which one.  

**NOT RECRUITING YET** This thread was made now so it doesn't have to be made later. Guild is already full atm.

I wrote this above where it says recruiting for dko. Not sure if you noticed ;o

Sorner

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:28 am
Hey! I've been playing a range of MMOs but the most recent one I've played with PvPs is Dragon Nest. I feel that I have enough experience to be a vital and helpful addition to this guild. I'm hoping that spots open or free up, thanks!

My character is named Hope and a Sorceress. I'm able to use Ventrilo as well. (-:

majestic862

Rank 0
majestic862
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:35 am

Recruiting, very limited spots in guild. Must be level 20+ and able to use Ventrilo.
OP updated.
Recruiting, very limited spots in guild. Must be level 20+ and able to use Ventrilo.

shinwtv

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:08 am
aww man =| Well, im still 15 cause i started a bit late, im able to use ventrillo, my ign is wtv, im an elf sorceress, been playing mmos since mu online or ragnarok, played almost every f2p game and most p2p. Hope to see you guys in game Wink

Mythsuri

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 5:56 am
**** talkers like always. Too bad there isn't an assassin class haha..