majestic862

Rank 0
majestic862
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:26 pm   Last edited by majestic862 on Nov 23, 2012 1:25 am. Edited 2 times in total

|GUILD| Final is now recruiting!

NOT RECRUITING ATM.

NOT RECRUITING ATM. This thread was made now so it doesn't have to be made later. Guild is already full atm.

Our DKO guild is now recruiting players that are experienced in MMO PvP. We are now accepting ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS OF ANY CLASS that are able use Ventrilo to at least listen and type/speak in English.

Guild name: Final

Server: NA Server

How to reach us: Either post in this thread, contact freddw1ze, KageSama, 1ForLyfe or myself, or check in @ http://www.finalguild.com

How we communicate: Our 150 slot private Ventrilo(use of Ventrilo for guild events & when we ask you to log into Ventrilo required to join) and our guild website @ http://www.finalguild.com

What we plan to do: Everything DKO has to offer, PvP, PvE, GvG, if it's in the game we'll do it, and be good at it.

What we offer: An organized and experienced PvP guild with members from many types of games and walks of life.

A little about us: We are a guild that originated in the ijji version of SUN Online, back in October 2009. We're a fun group of people, we joke around alot, but when it's time to get serious, we get the job done. We have strong leadership and many loyal new & longtime members. Final has survived several really tough times throughout it's history, hardships that would cause most other guilds/clans to crumble.

We have been known as the top guild in Forsaken World, SUN Online, Faxion Online and Troy Online and have extensively played and done well in numerous other games. We still actively play Forsaken World and SUN Online.

What we want from you: Be active, be loyal, be smart, and be yourself. USE VENTRILO, It is one of our basic requirements. Being active on our forum is a big plus too.

What we DO NOT want from you: We don't need crybabies, QQ'ers, cheaters, scammers, people that can't follow simple instruction, people that are weak minded and weak willed. We do not need people that are overly sensitive and people that are easily offended and angered.

Post your ingame name, level, what class you play, some of your past MMO experiences and whether you can use Ventrilo or not in this thread. Also register an account on www.finalguild.com using you're ingame name.[u]
Advertisement

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: |GUILD| Final is now recruiting!

Final is recruiting for OPEN BETA, when the size of guilds is increased.
PE was ranked top guild in Troy Online. Not Final. Final was second.

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:50 am   Last edited by Sehlyet on Nov 12, 2012 4:15 am. Edited 1 time in total
Final is a strong well organized guild from what i have seen in other games and I think they will do well here.

mizumiru

Rank 0
mizumiru
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:59 am
Wiz you were warned by a forum moderator to stop trolling our recruitment thread and I am kindly asking you to stop myself. If you want to fight us, fight us when the game gets released, we will happily obilge.

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:24 am
mizumiru wrote:
Wiz you were warned by a forum moderator to stop trolling our recruitment thread and I am kindly asking you to stop myself. If you want to fight us, fight us when the game gets released, we will happily obilge.  

I was not warned of anything by anyone. Also I'm not trolling, I'm just stating that you guys are doing a sort of false advertisement and I feel that people who are thinking about signing up for your guild should know that you haven't been the top guild in every game you have played. I am not trolling or flaming or anything. Just stating out a fact.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:58 am
Wiz120 wrote:
Just stating out a fact.  
Did you asked yourself if someone care about that fact? Because posting a fact is legit if someone care about it, oterwhise it's usless the same as spamming..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:01 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Wiz120 wrote:
Just stating out a fact.  
Did you asked yourself if someone care about that fact? Because posting a fact is legit if someone care about it, oterwhise it's usless the same as spamming..  

Typically people want to know the truth about a guild with no fabrications when they sign up for it. The original post was correct on every other aspect I did not comment about.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:05 am
Wiz120 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Wiz120 wrote:
Just stating out a fact.  

Typically people want to know the truth about a guild with no fabrications when they sign up for it. The original post was correct on every other aspect I did not comment about.  
Be a top guild don't mean necessary to be the number 1 into a simple text list, you can't know what is the standard they use to be called top guild. They may be the top guild as organization, population, friendly ecc.. that theory is powered by the fact that they didn't specified the requirements they ask for theirself to be called top guild. So you are posting something based on your interpretation, not on their.

And anyway, who care about who is first, second or third, a Clan or a Guild is not better because is at the first place of a text list.. to be a really good Clan/Guild there are many more requirements to meet..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:13 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Wiz120 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Wiz120 wrote:
Just stating out a fact.  

Be a top guild don't mean necessary to be the number 1 into a simple text list, you can't know what is the standard they use to be called top guild. They may be the top guild as organization, population, friendly ecc.. that theory is powered by the fact that they didn't specified the requirements they ask for theirself to be called top guild. So you are posting something based on your interpretation, not on their.

And anyway, who care about who is first, second or third, a Clan or a Guild is not better because is at the first place of a text list.. to be a really good Clan/Guild there are many more requirements to meet..  

Don't be so ignorant. They said yesterday it was in terms of PVP that they believe they were the top guild. That was their standard on the matter. I am done talking to you though because I have no intentions of spreading any incendiary remarks on this forum post for getting it locked is not my intention. I only wanted to state that my guild was above theirs in rankings and not by grinding for guild contribution or using 2x contribution scrolls. My intention is like the intention in GoSu's thread where someone pointed out to possible recruits for his guild, that he falsely advertised himself and his guild. (Accidently)

LONG_TIME

Rank 2
LONG_TIME
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:16 am
This is probably one of the nerdiest arguments I have ever witnessed.