FrostTP

Rank 0
FrostTP
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:11 pm

FrostTP New to the Aeriagame Community

Hello all xD!

I am new to the aeriagame community and has just joined today Very Happy I have heard of some great things about aeriagames so i have decided to join this gaming company. I went through the gaming browser listings and was up for an brand new MMORPG game and i saw Dragon Knight and Scarlet Blade which are 2 very fast paced mmorpg action games as watched in the trailer. They both look pretty decent as in terms of gameplay and graphics in my opinion so i will be trying both out. I hope aeriagames does a good job in hosting these 2 very brilliant games towards the future with amazing content updates added into the game Very Happy
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:20 pm
Welcome to the community! \o/
Both games look pretty awesome, Dragon Knights is going into beta testing on the 13th so you'll get to try that one first.
I hope Aeria and the developers live up to your standards, I'm sure they will. ^-^

FrostTP

Rank 0
FrostTP
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:45 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Both games look pretty awesome, Dragon Knights is going into beta testing on the 13th so you'll get to try that one first.
I hope Aeria and the developers live up to your standards, I'm sure they will. ^-^  

lol ty for the warm welcome, i think this forum seems pretty dead atm since its the latest game added to the game listings and still no sign of beta info so every1 chilling elsewhere. o well if any1 is here feel free to add me on there aeria community friend list and in game xD!

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:37 pm
Welcome to the community. have fun :0 win and try not 2 die <motto Razz

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:33 pm
Hai & welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!
I'm also looking forward to Scarlet Blade. ~Happy gamming c:

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:43 pm
FrostTP wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

lol ty for the warm welcome, i think this forum seems pretty dead atm since its the latest game added to the game listings and still no sign of beta info so every1 chilling elsewhere. o well if any1 is here feel free to add me on there aeria community friend list and in game xD!  

Ya it's pretty quiet at the moment, not too much going on. xD Though I notice it tends to pick up a bit more during the week. Eitherway, I'm here every day, anxiously waiting like a nub with no life.. cause it's true lol. \o/

I may see you in DKO beta though. ^-^

Btw, I saw you have Soldier Front under your games, Born to Fire is a pretty fun FPS too, you may want to check it out as well. It's currently in beta.

FrostTP

Rank 0
FrostTP
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:39 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
FrostTP wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

Ya it's pretty quiet at the moment, not too much going on. xD Though I notice it tends to pick up a bit more during the week. Eitherway, I'm here every day, anxiously waiting like a nub with no life.. cause it's true lol. \o/

I may see you in DKO beta though. ^-^

Btw, I saw you have Soldier Front under your games, Born to Fire is a pretty fun FPS too, you may want to check it out as well. It's currently in beta.  

Yea i gave up SF, too many hackers even after the new anti cheat system came out. Also the content update arent that attractive anymore and just cant seem to stay in the game anymore that much longer, LOL. Regarding to B2F, i have tried it and i kinda dislike it cuz the gameplay was a bit too boring to me and the guns r too EASY to handle and aim, too much accuracy lol but yea i guess a good game for NOOBs xD!

I hope we do in DKO xD! We can PVP together or quest Very Happy

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:35 pm
FrostTP wrote:
Yea i gave up SF, too many hackers even after the new anti cheat system came out. Also the content update arent that attractive anymore and just cant seem to stay in the game anymore that much longer, LOL. Regarding to B2F, i have tried it and i kinda dislike it cuz the gameplay was a bit too boring to me and the guns r too EASY to handle and aim, too much accuracy lol but yea i guess a good game for NOOBs xD!

For noobs? Pssh. Ya, I am pretty noob at PC FPSs. In fact B2F is really the first one I've played. I'm a xbox FPS fan. xD Can't aim for poop with a mouse.

Anyways, I'll probably be going by the name Kitten or NinjaKitten in DKO.

FrostTP

Rank 0
FrostTP
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:15 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
FrostTP wrote:

For noobs? Pssh. Ya, I am pretty noob at PC FPSs. In fact B2F is really the first one I've played. I'm a xbox FPS fan. xD Can't aim for poop with a mouse.

Anyways, I'll probably be going by the name Kitten or NinjaKitten in DKO.  

I will probably be Frost xD!