TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:43 am
SEVERE issue. Pets no longer can be fed. This needs to be fixed immediately. I did not invest in a prime pet so that it could NOT participate in combat.
Advertisement

firenekokun

Rank 0
firenekokun
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:40 pm
There is also a problem with Sakura Island. You see other people as friendly now. Non pvp is intended or just a patch bug ? Sure hope we get the pvp back..

Em3124

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Alpaca Box

After this new patch from 11/20/2012, i cant play. Ill ge to sign into the game and after a few seconds of being on, the music stops and if you move, the screen turns black and a box pops up with an Alpaca on asking if im having any problems -_- the only button you can hit is send and if you do, the entire game shuts off. Ive tried messing with the compatibility but it only worked for a while last night. now it wont work at all. I want to play but cant because of this dumb glitch. whats going on and when will this get fixed!!! Evil or Very Mad

jlin1314

Rank 2
jlin1314
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:22 am
SapphireMiku wrote:
There is also a ninja patch in this update as well.
4-Certification combinations for Orange and Green Certs also changed.

4 Orange Certificates
was: +5% P-attack or M-attack to 1 Handed weapons.
now: +8% P-attack or M-attack to 1 Handed weapons.

4 Green Certificates
was: +5% P-attack or M-attack to 2 Handed weapons.
now: +16% P-attack or M-attack to 2 Handed weapons.

I didn't see any other certificate combinations change.
It will be interesting to see how much this boosts classes with 2 handed weapons performance, as now they will get quite a significant boost above that of 1 handed weapons. (Specifically Engineer, Hunter, and Ranger).  

This was probably a mistake. I gained no additional patk in either class with bow and one hand weapons. Also pets cannot be fed atm.

storage111

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:32 am

Re: Alpaca Box

Em3124 wrote:
After this new patch from 11/20/2012, i cant play. Ill ge to sign into the game and after a few seconds of being on, the music stops and if you move, the screen turns black and a box pops up with an Alpaca on asking if im having any problems -_- the only button you can hit is send and if you do, the entire game shuts off. Ive tried messing with the compatibility but it only worked for a while last night. now it wont work at all. I want to play but cant because of this dumb glitch. whats going on and when will this get fixed!!! Evil or Very Mad  

I'm having the same problem.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:06 am
Although I don't play any longer, I do like the way the job system is now going ...instead of having to class level, you just have to a quest.

Thats much better in my opinion.

jeffreybeans

Rank 0
jeffreybeans
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:40 am
When I open the EE after it updated the patch. I click the "game start" button..It doesnt do anything after that. It just disappears! It doesnt even let me to go to the page where u have to type the username any, and password help?

Same here!

So much for looking forward to playing on Thanksgiving, and taking advantage of the Exp, and CP bonuses.

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:57 am
The alpaca box can get solved by going to C:/AeriaGames/EdenEternal and running the fullcheck.

@jeffreybeans Your anti-virus could be blocking the game now, so try disabling your anti-virus and start the game if it works then put EE on the safe list.

jeffreybeans

Rank 0
jeffreybeans
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:32 am
@Racegirl, Thank you for the suggestion. It didnt work. I tried playing on two different computers, ans same issue. I even uninstalled, and reinstalled game. I've already sent in a support ticket. Hopefully they get back to me soon. Thanks again for your help.

ere2505

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:52 am
i have same problem as jeffreybeans, please help