Cant_login

Rank 1
Cant_login
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Sleep & stone scrolls !

We dont need these , I am mainly a sarissa player , We rarly had any issues with these scrolls , After merge i didnt see much of it either , Until TODAY ! Worst siege i ever been on , And i will NOT go again , Sleep here , sleep there , Stone here , stone there , IS this fun ? NO! We dont need these scrolls , People abuse them too much !!!! Block them in pvp or remove them completly.... or even better , Punish the ones who uses them 24/7.

What you feel , What you hear , What you see , Is just a interpretation of ur mind . Wanna talk ? Have questions ? Pm me on my pingbox we will see if i can help you =)
Advertisement

TheReeferKeeper

Rank 1
TheReeferKeeper
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:32 pm
People go to siege? Surprised
I did not know this Rolling Eyes

Ontopic : Yeah scrolls are bad and should be re-coded or something, not only sleep and stone but all of them. PVP is already at a terrible place we don't need scrolls here making it worse.

Cant_login

Rank 1
Cant_login
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:34 pm
TheReeferKeeper wrote:
People go to siege? Surprised
I did not know this Rolling Eyes

Ontopic : Yeah scrolls are bad and should be re-coded or something, not only sleep and stone but all of them. PVP is already at a terrible place we don't need scrolls here making it worse.  

Could always delete em all , to know aeria & devs , That would be there own solution then recoding Razz

What you feel , What you hear , What you see , Is just a interpretation of ur mind . Wanna talk ? Have questions ? Pm me on my pingbox we will see if i can help you =)

NightCreeper69

Rank 3
NightCreeper69
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:52 pm
Deleting them would probably be the way Barunson would handle them, if they handled them at all. And since it would be the "lazy", "easy", "less work" approach, this would probably be the suggestion made by Aeria.

We all know Barunson has absolutely no idea how to limit these scrolls to PvE only. And even if they did, it would require far too much work for the mediocre coders.

If they're deleted, the first thing that needs to be done is getting stun skills back to the way they should work and did work in the past on bosses. Was a completely idiotic change in the first place.

And be prepared for server populations to drop even more again if they're deleted. Will just be another poor decision made by individuals who don't know what LC needs to improve, and more bad advice from individuals who don't even appear to attempt to play this game.

Month after month goes by, and we're continually told to stay hopeful. And instead of listening to the community that actually KNOWS THIS GAME and it's needs, the potential of LC is just ignored again and again, and it just keeps getting worse.

misfisto

Rank 2
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:37 pm
ya remove them completly from game all together they killed partying also game gave some players god mode in pve Sad and big egos

Shurestrike

Rank 1
Shurestrike
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:52 pm
It is in the rules that they can't be used at sieges. Was it reported?

sig 10/06/2012 photo sig10062012.jpg

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: Sleep & stone scrolls !

Cant_login wrote:
We dont need these , I am mainly a sarissa player , We rarly had any issues with these scrolls , After merge i didnt see much of it either , Until TODAY ! Worst siege i ever been on , And i will NOT go again , Sleep here , sleep there , Stone here , stone there , IS this fun ? NO! We dont need these scrolls , People abuse them too much !!!! Block them in pvp or remove them completly.... or even better , Punish the ones who uses them 24/7.  

If these scrolls were used in Dratan Castle Siege, please give
Character Names
Server & Time
(in an RT)

This is not allowed.

Cant_login

Rank 1
Cant_login
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Re: Sleep & stone scrolls !

andaro wrote:
Cant_login wrote:

If these scrolls were used in Dratan Castle Siege, please give
Character Names
Server & Time
(in an RT)

This is not allowed.  

Are YOU joking? If u manage to tell who sleep u on dcs / mcs , then ur good , but its impossible with all invis rogues running around , Whata joke... lol . , Besides , i reported tons of people for it, Yet they are here , No justice in this game, Dont tell me im wrong , Cause you know im right ! And fyi, sieges is on 1 =) LOL!

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:34 pm
laugh at yourself
I said Server, not Channel, baka baka

Aside from that there are plenty of people at castle siege, someone is bound to see the person around you.

Just because you report someone, and even if they do receive punishment, you will never know what that punishment is, if at all, because you are not entitled to know. No one is.

Or do you believe that every punishment should be a death sentence?

And if you really wanted Justice in LC? there would not be a single player left. Not Even 1.

The majority of people know absolutely diddly squat about morality and justice.

Oh and pro-tip - a scroll landed on you....screenshot it.
The logs will show who used the skill on you.
Standard LC Motto - Screenshots or it didn't happen

Smartie19

Rank 3
Smartie19
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:44 pm
andaro wrote:
laugh at yourself
I said Server, not Channel, baka baka

Aside from that there are plenty of people at castle siege, someone is bound to see the person around you.

Just because you report someone, and even if they do receive punishment, you will never know what that punishment is, if at all, because you are not entitled to know. No one is.

Or do you believe that every punishment should be a death sentence?

And if you really wanted Justice in LC? there would not be a single player left. Not Even 1.

The majority of people know absolutely diddly squat about morality and justice.

Oh and pro-tip - a scroll landed on you....screenshot it.
The logs will show who used the skill on you.
Standard LC Motto - Screenshots or it didn't happen  

Boom goes dynamite!