Author Message

StormxThunder

Rank 0
StormxThunder
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Posts
114
Location
I'm just right behind you! China
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:06 am   Last edited by StormxThunder on Nov 23, 2012 4:41 am. Edited 1 time in total
EDITED -- Added one more dragon --
1. Topless
O:
2. Odd helmet
#1---#2---#3
3. Non-NPC mount
Unicorn
4. Dragon
#1---#2---#3---#4---#5 (Added on the 23)
5. Waterfall
Blooop
6. Guild Leaders
#1---#2---#3---#4---#5
7. Of Dian Kent (AoL) or Idun Valdru (UoF)
8. Wedding
#1---#2
9. Boat
Ship
10. Sleath
#1---#2---#3
Advertisement

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1162
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 20, 2012 4:28 pm
5 more days everyone! Very Happy

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1162
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:38 am
so far:

Ninniachel : 6
LittlexNeko : 20
Avitra : 20
NyokoSilent : 20
Anuh12 : 19 (the CT bombs aren't big enough to count :/)
StormxThunder : 21

only a few more days left, so get your entries in ASAP!

Light_of_Life

Rank 0
Light_of_Life
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Posts
9
Location
Jackson United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Litfi_HM's screen shot experiance, only took 2 hours to post

Curse you slow internet and freezing screens.
1. No Top



2. Helm 1



Helm 2



Helm 3



3. Mount



4. Dragon 1



Dragon 2



Dragon 3




Dragon 4



Dragon 5



5. Waterfall



6.
Guild Leader 1



Guild Leader 2



Guild Leader 3



Guild Leader 4



Guild Leader 5




7.

8.
Female Wedding Suit



Male Wedding Suit


9. Boat



10.
Stealth 1



Stealth 2




Stealth 3





Need to go home and finish posting the rest. :\ I dislike my luck.

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
Joined
31 May 2009
Posts
195
Location
San Martin, Buenos Aires Argentina
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:03 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
so far:


Anuh12 : 19 (the CT bombs aren't big enough to count :/)
StormxThunder : 21

 


It´s a Dragon at the end. It says Dragon in the name how that´s not count? Sad Lol you didnt say any size in particular Very Happy

StormxThunder

Rank 0
StormxThunder
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Posts
114
Location
I'm just right behind you! China
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:55 am
Updated my post (: Good luck everyone (:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1162
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:43 pm
Anuh12 wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
so far:


Anuh12 : 19 (the CT bombs aren't big enough to count :/)
StormxThunder : 21

 


It´s a Dragon at the end. It says Dragon in the name how that´s not count? Sad Lol you didnt say any size in particular Very Happy  



from OP wrote:

4. Screenshot in front of a large dragon, can be an NPC dragon (i.e. Jeharr Teloma (sp?), Haruhion, Freezing Mirage, etc.) [Can do 5 times but must be a different dragon!]
 

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
Joined
31 May 2009
Posts
195
Location
San Martin, Buenos Aires Argentina
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:48 pm
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Anuh12 wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
so far:


Anuh12 : 19 (the CT bombs aren't big enough to count :/)
StormxThunder : 21

 


It´s a Dragon at the end. It says Dragon in the name how that´s not count? Sad Lol you didnt say any size in particular Very Happy  



from OP wrote:

4. Screenshot in front of a large dragon, can be an NPC dragon (i.e. Jeharr Teloma (sp?), Haruhion, Freezing Mirage, etc.) [Can do 5 times but must be a different dragon!]
 
 


True sorry imma try to fine another one Wink

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1162
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 23, 2012 7:01 pm
Anuh12 wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Anuh12 wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
so far:


Anuh12 : 19 (the CT bombs aren't big enough to count :/)
StormxThunder : 21

 


It´s a Dragon at the end. It says Dragon in the name how that´s not count? Sad Lol you didnt say any size in particular Very Happy  



from OP wrote:

4. Screenshot in front of a large dragon, can be an NPC dragon (i.e. Jeharr Teloma (sp?), Haruhion, Freezing Mirage, etc.) [Can do 5 times but must be a different dragon!]
 
 


True sorry imma try to fine another one Wink  


It's ok. I was just making sure you knew so you can get as many points as you can. Smile

drizzt..

Rank 2
drizzt..
Joined
19 Jul 2008
Posts
436
Location
vancouver Canada
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:11 pm
1. not wearing a top:


2. odd helmets:




3. non-NPC mount:


4. large dragons (this one cost a lot of deaths):






(there are 6 in case one doesn’t count for some reason)

5. waterfall:


6. guild leaders:






7. Dian Kent and Idun Valdru:
After lots of searching I have concluded that Dian Kent does not exist; however:


8. wedding suits:



9. boat/ship:


10. stealth/ambush:



Drizzt.. the rare species of 60+ nm arch Drizzt.._mage the also rare species of the long-run hm pvper
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: