Author Message

Avitra

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2009
Posts
199
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:14 am
Do normal little mob dragons count then? They don't have to be the proper big dragons like FM?
Advertisement

GoonReaper

Rank 5
GoonReaper
Joined
29 May 2010
Posts
3301
Location
Columbia United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:39 am
/remind self

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1159
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:51 am
Avitra wrote:
Do normal little mob dragons count then? They don't have to be the proper big dragons like FM?  


As long as they can be classified as large dragons. Post the SS and I'll tell you if they are acceptable or not.

Avitra

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2009
Posts
199
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:15 am
Well I've edited out all my previous posts that didn't count, and included some normal mobs dragons that happen to be large.

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1159
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:27 am
Avitra wrote:
4f. Large Dragon Skeleton (Just for lulz Wink )
 


You should show me this sometime. I don't think i've ever seen it. o.o

Avitra

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2009
Posts
199
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:33 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Avitra wrote:
4f. Large Dragon Skeleton (Just for lulz Wink )
 


You should show me this sometime. I don't think i've ever seen it. o.o  

If you've been in VR East White Sands, there are quite a few skeletons. I think that one was the most impressive so I chose it (the others are half buried in sand and not quite as dramatic). I'm quite pleased by the screen shot too haha, as - literally - as I was taking it I got ganged by a million pirates and the screen shot lagged me something horrible - I was expecting to go into my screen shot folder and see a big box with "You are dead and fail at life epically" covering the screen (or whatever it actually says with the button to res Laughing) because, yes, when the lag cleared... I was very very dead hehe.

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1159
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:20 pm
Avitra wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Avitra wrote:
4f. Large Dragon Skeleton (Just for lulz Wink )
 


You should show me this sometime. I don't think i've ever seen it. o.o  

If you've been in VR East White Sands, there are quite a few skeletons. I think that one was the most impressive so I chose it (the others are half buried in sand and not quite as dramatic). I'm quite pleased by the screen shot too haha, as - literally - as I was taking it I got ganged by a million pirates and the screen shot lagged me something horrible - I was expecting to go into my screen shot folder and see a big box with "You are dead and fail at life epically" covering the screen (or whatever it actually says with the button to res Laughing) because, yes, when the lag cleared... I was very very dead hehe.  


I knew there were skeletons in WS but I didn't ever actually look at them, i think...

triti

Rank 3
triti
Joined
11 Dec 2008
Posts
1101
Location
In the world of dreams Iceland
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:05 pm
i wanted pants-less people :/ T.T

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
Joined
23 May 2010
Posts
1111
Location
United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:09 pm
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Avitra wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Avitra wrote:
4f. Large Dragon Skeleton (Just for lulz Wink )
 


You should show me this sometime. I don't think i've ever seen it. o.o  

If you've been in VR East White Sands, there are quite a few skeletons. I think that one was the most impressive so I chose it (the others are half buried in sand and not quite as dramatic). I'm quite pleased by the screen shot too haha, as - literally - as I was taking it I got ganged by a million pirates and the screen shot lagged me something horrible - I was expecting to go into my screen shot folder and see a big box with "You are dead and fail at life epically" covering the screen (or whatever it actually says with the button to res Laughing) because, yes, when the lag cleared... I was very very dead hehe.  


I knew there were skeletons in WS but I didn't ever actually look at them, i think...  
Could a dragon skeleton count? >_>

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Posts
1159
Location
Wartrace United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:09 pm
NyokoSilent wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Avitra wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Avitra wrote:
4f. Large Dragon Skeleton (Just for lulz Wink )
 


You should show me this sometime. I don't think i've ever seen it. o.o  

If you've been in VR East White Sands, there are quite a few skeletons. I think that one was the most impressive so I chose it (the others are half buried in sand and not quite as dramatic). I'm quite pleased by the screen shot too haha, as - literally - as I was taking it I got ganged by a million pirates and the screen shot lagged me something horrible - I was expecting to go into my screen shot folder and see a big box with "You are dead and fail at life epically" covering the screen (or whatever it actually says with the button to res Laughing) because, yes, when the lag cleared... I was very very dead hehe.  


I knew there were skeletons in WS but I didn't ever actually look at them, i think...  
Could a dragon skeleton count? >_>  




Here's a skeletal dragon

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: