EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:00 am   Last edited by EllaIzzy13 on Dec 15, 2012 7:21 pm. Edited 8 times in total

[FORUM EVENT] : Screenshot Scavenger Hunt

Winners announced! Prizes handed out!

Winners announced! Prizes handed out!

CLOSED!

WINNERS:
1. drizzt.. with 23 / 24
2. Avitra with 22 / 24 (last SS taken 11/21/2012 at 13:22)
3. StormxThunder with 22 / 24 (last SS taken 11/23 at 01:36)
4. Light_of_Life with 21 / 24 (last SS taken 11/21 at 15:50)
5. Jiraya_Sama with 21 / 24 (last SS taken 11/25 at 01:59)

Please check your inbox for a message from me!
P.S. - If you have messages from non-friends turned off, please inbox me!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That’s right. A forum contest! Here’s the information:

1. Anyone can enter; however, prizes will only be distributed on OS servers (AKA the Merged Server)!
2. Screenshots MUST display the time / date on them. The clock is displayed under the circle radar map. The date / time must be within the date of the contest's running!
3. No editing the screenshot at all. If found to have been edited, the screenshot will not be counted.
4. Make sure your entries follow Terms of Service and Rules!
5. SS must have YOUR character in it, not someone else's!
6. Have fun!

November 25, 2012 @ 12:00 PM PST

1. Take SS of the below situations.
2. Upload them to an image hosting site.
3. Copy and paste the IMG code into reply box.
4. Please group ALL of your entries together by editing your post. Do NOT post multiple entries in more than one post.
5. Person who submits the most situations the fastest (time stamp will determine) wins first place, and so on. There are a possible 23 points!

1. Someone who is not wearing a top (ONLY top is not on. No points if other pieces are missing; not yourself).
2. Someone wearing an odd helmet (i.e. pumpkin mask, dragon mask, batman, etc.) [Can do 3 times but must be different helms! (not yourself)]
3. Someone riding a non-NPC mount (i.e. Land Phoenix, Red Lion, etc.; not yourself)
4. Screenshot in front of a large dragon, can be an NPC dragon (i.e. Jeharr Teloma (sp?), Haruhion, Freezing Mirage, etc.) [Can do 5 times but must be a different dragon!]
5. A screenshot with a waterfall.
6. A screenshot of a guild leader - Must be on the guild leader toon and of the same faction so the name of the guild is in purple. [Can do 5 times but must be of different guilds. (not yourself)]
7. Of Dian Kent (AoL) or Idun Valdru (UoF) [Can do 2 times but must be of the different bosses!]
8. Someone in a wedding suit. [Can do 2 times but SSes must be of the opposite sexes! (not yourself)]
9. SS by a boat / ship.
10. Someone in Stealth or group of people under Mass Ambush. [Can do 3 times but must be a different person/group of people each time. (not yourself)]

Bonus : (If you can complete this, you get a special prize.) A Screenshot with Evilmidget Clavi. Name must be visible either by clicking on the mob or in the target bar.

1st place : Sonic Lapis
2nd place : Operators Exclusive
3rd place : 30-Day EXP stone
4th place : Blue Dragon Charm
5th place : 20 Warehouse Recalls

Bonus Prize will be determined by how many people are able to complete it! (i.e. the less people to complete it, the better the prize.)

Anyways, have fun and good luck!
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:04 am
We can get prizes for hunting topless people? I like this event already

EllaIzzy13

EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:13 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
We can get prizes for hunting topless people? I like this event already  

If you can get the most SS of everything else too. ;P

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:16 am
?topless? I've tried taking my top off my toon... it just goes to the default top...?

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:57 am
(image for #8 should count as this also since it is a guild leader in the wedding suit)

Will edit this post with the rest of the screen shots as I see them.

ps. I just counted 5 different guild leaders in the screen shot I used in #8. Can that count for all 5 entries for #6?

EllaIzzy13

EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:38 am
Ninniachel wrote:
ps. I just counted 5 different guild leaders in the screen shot I used in #8. Can that count for all 5 entries for #6?  

I will let it count.

EllaIzzy13

EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:40 am
LalaHeat wrote:
?topless? I've tried taking my top off my toon... it just goes to the default top...?  

topless means without gear on the top part. if there is nothing equipped on the top part, then it counts. remember ONLY the top can be missing!

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:41 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:

I will let it count.  

Yay. I didn't even realize that when I took the screen shot. Was focusing on the guy in the wedding suit

EllaIzzy13

EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:49 am
Ninniachel wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:

I will let it count.  

Yay. I didn't even realize that when I took the screen shot. Was focusing on the guy in the wedding suit  

lol yeah. While I was thinking I shouldn't count it, I knew it would happen again, so meh, just better to let it fly like that.

EDIT: I just reread what you said. Please put the SS for number 6 as well so i count it as such

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:13 pm   Last edited by LittlexNeko on Nov 13, 2012 2:01 am. Edited 3 times in total