mozpas

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:52 am

HasH eSports Is Getting Remade!

Sup guys, So yeah my main was hacked meaning HasH is dead, so a few of us have decided to remake the clan with a few new additions.

Our Team so far is..

inQ
Counterfeit

We do play ESL and we are mostly an EU clan.

We are looking for experienced players who will adapt to our gamestyle and fit in.

Soundplay is essential in competitive AVA, so please if you can't soundplay, stop reading now.

We are usually online around 3PM GMT, we play from then till roughly 7PM, then take a small break and come back later and scrim all night.

We are looking for people with respect, trolls not welcome.

When the team is made, it will consist of 1 scope, 3 rifles and 1 consistent pointman.

If your serious about joining and you'd like a tryout, our teamspeak server is : 85.236.100.85:18177

Just poke somebody with admin to be moved!

Thanks for your time, Carl.
Advertisement

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: HasH eSports Is Getting Remade!

mozpas wrote:
Sup guys, So yeah my main was hacked meaning HasH is dead, so a few of us have decided to remake the clan with a few new additions.

Our Team so far is..

inQ
Counterfeit

We do play ESL and we are mostly an EU clan.

We are looking for experienced players who will adapt to our gamestyle and fit in.

Soundplay is essential in competitive AVA, so please if you can't soundplay, stop reading now.

We are usually online around 3PM GMT, we play from then till roughly 7PM, then take a small break and come back later and scrim all night.

We are looking for people with respect, trolls not welcome.

When the team is made, it will consist of 1 scope, 3 rifles and 1 consistent pointman.

If your serious about joining and you'd like a tryout, our teamspeak server is : 85.236.100.85:18177

Just poke somebody with admin to be moved!

Thanks for your time, Carl.  

Next time just say 2 of us decided to remake the team because all the others saw it is a crap team anyway. I wish you goodluck and next time when playing a tourney don't blame your team so much and just play a seccond map....

taramodelx

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Re: HasH eSports Is Getting Remade!

mozpas wrote:
Carl.  

you need to pm me, like now.

IlPunisherIl

Rank 0
IlPunisherIl
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:11 pm
We played Vs HasH and they are not so pro as they think..

Anyway good luck with inQ.

llPunisherll

enmu12

Rank 2
enmu12
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:03 am
please dont.