GamerGuyZhenny

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:44 am

Monster Paradise Phone App

Need Advice Please
I get to where I have to fight the first, I guess, boss monster on the app and it freezes. It says battle, music plays, but all I can see is the swirl, level bars, and a purple, I assume, health bar. What do I do? Need help T-T
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:58 am

Re: Monster Paradise Phone App

Need Advice Please
GamerGuyZhenny wrote:
I get to where I have to fight the first, I guess, boss monster on the app and it freezes. It says battle, music plays, but all I can see is the swirl, level bars, and a purple, I assume, health bar. What do I do? Need help T-T  

Did you try relogging in and out of the game and see if that fixes the problem. Also may I direct you to the AeriaMobile section of the forums located below. Here someone may better assist you with the problem there, as more people probably play games like Monster Paradise over there. (I would play too, but sadly mobile device doesn't support such features) Sad

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:06 am

Re: Monster Paradise Phone App

Need Advice Please
sdsdssdsds wrote:
GamerGuyZhenny wrote:

Did you try relogging in and out of the game and see if that fixes the problem. Also may I direct you to the AeriaMobile section of the forums located below. Here someone may better assist you with the problem there, as more people probably play games like Monster Paradise over there. (I would play too, but sadly mobile device doesn't support such features) Sad  

depending n what device you are running on and the os. try killing back ground apps as that is usually the cause

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3