rflip09

Rank 0
rflip09
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:55 pm

This alphaca pop up does not let me play

As soon as I log in after the loading screen, these pop ups and I am unable to move or click anything at all. The "Close" [X] botton does not work at all. Only the "Send" botton works, it ask for a problem, whether I type in anything or not, after I click "Send" it closes the whole game. How am I suppose to play this game with that in the way???

Windowed Screen.

Full Screen.
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:57 am
Hello rflip09

Please try this for a fix to your alpaca box ^^. Hope that helps.

rflip09

Rank 0
rflip09
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:51 am
Spongeycashew wrote:
Hello rflip09

Yeah . . . Not paying 30 bucks just for that site. :C

dragonscale777

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Don't worry buddy that happened to me too. Just tell me your graphics card and your windows and I'll be ale to help you (well with around 80% probability of success).

yudia

Rank 1
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:31 pm
rflip09 wrote:
Spongeycashew wrote:
Hello rflip09

where are you seeing 30 bucks in Bob's post?

what Bob said in that link Spongey posted was to fix your problem is to deleted a file in your game folder so the game would redownload the file.

rflip09

Rank 0
rflip09
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:24 am
yudia wrote:
rflip09 wrote:
Spongeycashew wrote:
Hello rflip09

where are you seeing 30 bucks in Bob's post?

what Bob said in that link Spongey posted was to fix your problem is to deleted a file in your game folder so the game would redownload the file.  

Before I made this post, I looked for other Forum posts first. I saw dragonscale777`s post and "Bob" post that same site he suggested for me to try on. I did try it. It scanned my pc and found problems. It asked me to fix it, but I wasn`t registered--sinceit is the first time I`ve seen that site--so they asked me for pay around $30-$40 dollars for the registration and to fix my pc problems.

rflip09

Rank 0
rflip09
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:29 am
dragonscale777 wrote:
Don't worry buddy that happened to me too. Just tell me your graphics card and your windows and I'll be ale to help you (well with around 80% probability of success).  

I gave up, too complicated for me, all I wanted to do was to play the game. Compared to the other games, they might have warned me to set my resolution to low, but the game still worked. Unlike this one, it totally blocked me from playing. Also, I redownloaded the game 3 times on the same day and I end up wasting time, lol.

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:36 am
Hello rflip09

That's not right. When you click Bob's link, you'll get a blank page but an automatic download called EdenEternal_Oct2012.zip. You shouldn't be asked for any registration or to pay to use the site.

rflip09

Rank 0
rflip09
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:11 pm
Spongeycashew wrote:
Hello rflip09

That's not right. When you click Bob's link, you'll get a blank page but an automatic download called EdenEternal_Oct2012.zip. You shouldn't be asked for any registration or to pay to use the site.

I clicked the "Here" and it sent me to another forum topic. There was no link there. This is so complicated..

Royeltee

Rank 2
Royeltee
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:41 pm
She meant this:

BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Modern_Spy wrote:
well i tryed that and i got a box wen it was loading up on the start page and it said please e-mail bug %s to bug@\n^ file:char\texture\B209AS04B.dds CRC:107567717 checksum Error (-1136460980 != 127747400) so what should i do now?  

First try the section titled "Checksum Error" on this thread. In some cases however if your connection to the various patch servers is not up to speed you may experience several checksum errors. In this case it is suggested to keep trying to patch, sometimes it will progress past it. You can also try a fully patched client from the beginning of October if you are new to the game, from here. Just unzip and use the launcher.exe