Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:08 am
poltest wrote:
i can't download becuz my drive c: have space less than 4gb.
wth.  

Yes, because you don't have enough space on your harddrive to download it.

Advertisement

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:54 pm
aerokins wrote:
naeng, 100% works. you're amazing.
only "issue" i could see was this:

(if one could really call this an issue..) just says eden eternal instead of "dragon knights" or "DK online" the icon shows up as DK though.)

also, for those confused:
download BOTH of the downloads, but only RUN the "DKOnline_US_Installer_20121109.exe" and not the file "DKOnline_US_Installer_20121109sfx.exe" as the second will unload itself upon loading the first option! then wait for the game to extract itself (yes, two different windows should pop up.) let ignite start up for the first time, and then once it has loaded the launcher, THEN it is safe to let it inspect files without fear of them deleting and reinstalling them via the launcher being faulty. (since this was happening to me as well.)

the issue with the official client being downloaded straight from aeria seems to be that components necessary to run the game were not extracting, or were simply missing from the download.
even after being sent 3/4's of the files needed to run the game, the client still would not properly finish installing, until now.

naeng +1  

Would be easier IF Taz uploaded via this server since he has it on the Aeria Server as a CDN.

eSports Enthusiast

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:55 pm
aerokins wrote:
naeng, 100% works. you're amazing.
only "issue" i could see was this:

(if one could really call this an issue..) just says eden eternal instead of "dragon knights" or "DK online" the icon shows up as DK though.)

also, for those confused:
download BOTH of the downloads, but only RUN the "DKOnline_US_Installer_20121109.exe" and not the file "DKOnline_US_Installer_20121109sfx.exe" as the second will unload itself upon loading the first option! then wait for the game to extract itself (yes, two different windows should pop up.) let ignite start up for the first time, and then once it has loaded the launcher, THEN it is safe to let it inspect files without fear of them deleting and reinstalling them via the launcher being faulty. (since this was happening to me as well.)

the issue with the official client being downloaded straight from aeria seems to be that components necessary to run the game were not extracting, or were simply missing from the download.
even after being sent 3/4's of the files needed to run the game, the client still would not properly finish installing, until now.

naeng +1  

I uploaded the client when it was first available. So whatever it says is from that point in time. Consider it a little memory of the joyous occasion.

Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Eh? How to fix? XD

aerokins

Rank 0
aerokins
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:44 am
Zenten wrote:

Eh? How to fix? XD  

Do you still have components of the other download still installed? That could be one issue, as I had to completely uninstall.

aerokins

Rank 0
aerokins
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:47 am
@ naeng:
I used aeria's download and your download, all I know is yours is the one that worked.

@Extra0rdinary:
Razz

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:31 pm
Mirror Link Updated, added a plain clean template... may or not work on IE please send me feedbacks as if I'm trying to improve my web-developing skills Smile.

On Chrome & Firefox will not have a info popup but only for IE saying you will be recommended for one.

Ryuzo

Rank 0
Ryuzo
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:57 am
Thanks for listenting. Smile

Good job. +1

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:05 am
Ryuzo wrote:

Good job. +1  

Listening what?

eSports Enthusiast

Ryuzo

Rank 0
Ryuzo
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:17 am
Naeng wrote:
Ryuzo wrote:

Good job. +1  

Listening what?  

I originally requested that someone host a separate direct download link for the full installer, in this thread.