Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:55 pm
przm95 wrote:
it says the dk files are corrupt when i try to do the 4 part rars. When I run the installer it installs in 2 seconds and doesn't really install.  
I got this too and I did what you said in the first post.

Advertisement

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: DKO mirror until someone can upload a better one.

Extra0rdinary wrote:
http://zenroots.x10.mx/DKOMirror/

You will need to download all 5 things in this folder. After that extract the rars then run the .exe that is included. Make sure the .exe is in the same folder as the contents of the archives, otherwise it will not work.

Note: If something happens to the file send me a PM or contact me somehow and I'll re-upload.  

I can upload this for you, how big is this in 1 pack?

eSports Enthusiast

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Naeng wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:

You will need to download all 5 things in this folder. After that extract the rars then run the .exe that is included. Make sure the .exe is in the same folder as the contents of the archives, otherwise it will not work.

Note: If something happens to the file send me a PM or contact me somehow and I'll re-upload.  

3.7 gigabytes approximately. My webserver happens to hate me so I can only upload around a gig in one file.

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Extra0rdinary wrote:
Naeng wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:

3.7 gigabytes approximately. My webserver happens to hate me so I can only upload around a gig in one file.  

Lets try my webhost since it's privately hosted under Limestone Networks with unlimited bandwidth... prob not sure but heres my monthly status

Msg me if you can upload via FTP and give it a go?

Edit: Dw its a standalone webhost aswell, just a cpanel for about 3-5 domains.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:31 pm
The mirror is now hosted on a much better location, thanks to Naeng.

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Extra0rdinary wrote:
ftp://69.162.71.66/index.html

New host thanks to Naeng. So stop by his profile and give him thanks for letting me upload the mirror to his server. now you only have to download 2 files instead of 5.

However you still need to keep both files in the same folder to install correctly.  

http://static.naeng.net/aeriagames

eSports Enthusiast

Xhominid

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:06 am

Naeng wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:

New host thanks to Naeng. So stop by his profile and give him thanks for letting me upload the mirror to his server. now you only have to download 2 files instead of 5.

However you still need to keep both files in the same folder to install correctly.  

It says we need a password to download that...

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:10 am

Xhominid wrote:
Naeng wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:

It says we need a password to download that...  

Use static.naeng.net, not the numberic link.

EDIT: Fixed the links.

aerokins

Rank 0
aerokins
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:30 am
naeng, 100% works. you're amazing.
only "issue" i could see was this:

(if one could really call this an issue..) just says eden eternal instead of "dragon knights" or "DK online" the icon shows up as DK though.)

also, for those confused:
download BOTH of the downloads, but only RUN the "DKOnline_US_Installer_20121109.exe" and not the file "DKOnline_US_Installer_20121109sfx.exe" as the second will unload itself upon loading the first option! then wait for the game to extract itself (yes, two different windows should pop up.) let ignite start up for the first time, and then once it has loaded the launcher, THEN it is safe to let it inspect files without fear of them deleting and reinstalling them via the launcher being faulty. (since this was happening to me as well.)

the issue with the official client being downloaded straight from aeria seems to be that components necessary to run the game were not extracting, or were simply missing from the download.
even after being sent 3/4's of the files needed to run the game, the client still would not properly finish installing, until now.

naeng +1

poltest

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:37 am
i can't download becuz my drive c: have space less than 4gb.
wth.