pz.e
StayHome
D3athLov3
XxRepTarxX
LZR
D3monic

-empty
-empty

These were the first people who got their registrations accepted right away. Some of the other people who registered sent me a note today to let me know that they won't be able to make it for tomorrow due to real life stuff, like TyroneLoyd, Khor and three more. Other's applications were denied due to the fact that you responded to question 3 saying that you don't know if you will be able to make it on the 17th. So I only took notes of those who were going to be available.

I will take 2 more to compelete this list ( 16 men ) and if by 1:10PM East Tomorrow we don't have enough men to start the contest, i will have to cancel the event and re-shedule it for next saturday. Reason is because the ZGC PUG starts at 2:00 PM East and room Puggers room closes at 2:30PM East.

If the event gets to get cancelled and re-scheduled to next Saturday due to the fact that the registered players did not arrive on time or simply were absent, I will be adding an extra winner. Second position will be getting 1000 AP to make it fair for those who registered this week and arrived to participate in the event on time.

So please, if your name appears in the above list, make sure you connect to ZGC Teamspeak ts22.gameservers.com:9215 by 1:00PM East tomorrow 17th.

Advertisement

johnwolf365

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:58 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
How does team view works I have heard of it many times but never knew how it's works...?

Is ts something u need to have or just if u want?  

Well you need TS. The FFA event doesn't really need Teamspeak because its going to be each on his own. But after the FFA event, the reward will be given right away to the winner and then the ZGC PUG will start sometime around 3 PM.

We will be posting the information that all of you need sometime today concerning the PUG. Until then, if interested to be part of the FFA 5 Match Event, reply back in a private message or in here with the Registration Form.  

How will the prize be given? Like, a code. I say this because I want to make an acc solely for scrims/pugs but want the prize for my main

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:59 pm
johnwolf365 wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
How does team view works I have heard of it many times but never knew how it's works...?

Is ts something u need to have or just if u want?  

Well you need TS. The FFA event doesn't really need Teamspeak because its going to be each on his own. But after the FFA event, the reward will be given right away to the winner and then the ZGC PUG will start sometime around 3 PM.

We will be posting the information that all of you need sometime today concerning the PUG. Until then, if interested to be part of the FFA 5 Match Event, reply back in a private message or in here with the Registration Form.  

How will the prize be given? Like, a code. I say this because I want to make an acc solely for scrims/pugs but want the prize for my main  

They're normally distributed by the GM's to the account that participated in the event, but I don't think they have sponsorship yet so they may just give out codes.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:27 am
Check your PM

BeelIzebub

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:59 am
oSkOrpion wrote:
Subroza
LuvRedTube
Swagxy
SonOfSamoa
Ookaleblee
ocipower
XeMu
Oxodus
pz.e
StayHome
D3athLov3
XxRepTarxX
LZR
D3monic

-empty
-empty

Where's my name? I've sent you a pm the day this thread was made. You even replied saying that i registered o.o

BeelIzebub

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:06 am
bump :/

zgcommunity

Rank 0
zgcommunity
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:12 am
ZGC's TS3 information is as stated ts55.gameservers.com:9114 not the TS3 AOS has mentioned in her post.

FFA starts in approx. 1 hour. Please if you are participating please come on TS3 ASAP.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:28 am
zgcommunity wrote:
ZGC's TS3 information is as stated ts55.gameservers.com:9114 not the TS3 AOS has mentioned in her post.

FFA starts in approx. 1 hour. Please if you are participating please come on TS3 ASAP.  
what time is this?

Eastern?

I CAUGHT BR BODIES ABOUT A WEEK AGO, L2P

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:37 am
xAtomicEgg wrote:
zgcommunity wrote:

what time is this?

Eastern?  

It is currently 12:37 PM

Saten.

Rank 1
Saten.
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:53 am
zgcommunity wrote:

so wait, what ts server we go on?

64.154.38.226:9114

or the one you said?