Author Message

xPigo

Rank 0
xPigo
Joined
17 Aug 2012
Posts
55
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:41 pm
IGN: D3athLov3
Do you have Teamspeak? A/ Yes
Are you available on the 17th? A/ Yes
Are you rank SG First Class I or Higher?:A/ Yes
On which account would you like to receive your reward if winner? A/ xPigo

IGN: D3athLov3, Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/DeathLoveGames
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
2563
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:13 pm
Registration closes in two days.

oOMeowthOo wrote:
oSkOrpion wants a male character but with 36 bust 24 waist 36 hip ratio, not a stupid 09 armor that makes you 36 36 36.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:07 pm
nou i dont think i can rank up to sfc in two days even with dbl up and 100% EXP

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
2563
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:13 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
nou i dont think i can rank up to sfc in two days even with dbl up and 100% EXP  


What happened to your main?

oOMeowthOo wrote:
oSkOrpion wants a male character but with 36 bust 24 waist 36 hip ratio, not a stupid 09 armor that makes you 36 36 36.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:16 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
nou i dont think i can rank up to sfc in two days even with dbl up and 100% EXP  


What happened to your main?  
this is my new main.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
2563
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:20 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
nou i dont think i can rank up to sfc in two days even with dbl up and 100% EXP  


What happened to your main?  
this is my new main.  


You may participate. Anyway, anybody who's suspected of hacking will be teamviewed, in request is denied then they won't be able to participate in the next match, nor in the PUG itself.

Make sure you join our teamspeak and add it to your bookmark!

oOMeowthOo wrote:
oSkOrpion wants a male character but with 36 bust 24 waist 36 hip ratio, not a stupid 09 armor that makes you 36 36 36.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:21 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
nou i dont think i can rank up to sfc in two days even with dbl up and 100% EXP  


What happened to your main?  
this is my new main.  


You may participate. Anyway, anybody who's suspected of hacking will be teamviewed, in request is denied then they won't be able to participate in the next match, nor in the PUG itself.

Make sure you join our teamspeak and add it to your bookmark!  
yes thank you buddy Very Happy btw TS3 gets blocked by Xigncod3

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
2563
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:23 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
nou i dont think i can rank up to sfc in two days even with dbl up and 100% EXP  


What happened to your main?  
this is my new main.  


You may participate. Anyway, anybody who's suspected of hacking will be teamviewed, in request is denied then they won't be able to participate in the next match, nor in the PUG itself.

Make sure you join our teamspeak and add it to your bookmark!  
yes thank you buddy Very Happy btw TS3 gets blocked by Xigncod3  


That's weird. I never had issues with teamspeak running while playing AVA since the anti-hack.

oOMeowthOo wrote:
oSkOrpion wants a male character but with 36 bust 24 waist 36 hip ratio, not a stupid 09 armor that makes you 36 36 36.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:25 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
nou i dont think i can rank up to sfc in two days even with dbl up and 100% EXP  


What happened to your main?  
this is my new main.  


You may participate. Anyway, anybody who's suspected of hacking will be teamviewed, in request is denied then they won't be able to participate in the next match, nor in the PUG itself.

Make sure you join our teamspeak and add it to your bookmark!  
yes thank you buddy Very Happy btw TS3 gets blocked by Xigncod3  


That's weird. I never had issues with teamspeak running while playing AVA since the anti-hack.  
for me it does.... Ill send a ticket about it right away.

teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
Joined
11 Aug 2012
Posts
889
Location
In the TS3 world of the United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:00 am

Re: ZGC / AOS EVENT - FFA MINI CONTEST

On Saturday 17th, followed by the ZGC Grand Comeback PUG
oSkOrpion wrote:


Five FFA matches will be taking place in Fox Haunting. From each match 1 TopFrager will be chosen.
The winner will be announced once the 5 TopFragers compete against one another in a 5 men FFA room.

Keep in mind that if suspected of hacking, we might decide to teamview you. We would like to keep this event
hacker free, reason to why you must be rank SG First Class I to compete. We have seen people making new
account to hack on them and we would like to keep these possibilities to the minimum.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

------

Registration Form [ reply here or send me a PM]:

IGN: PinkAndBlue
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
Are you available on the 17th? Yes but not am 10am my time!!!
Are you rank SG First Class I or Higher?: yes
On which account would you like to receive your reward if winner? [Enter your forum name
east407

------

Zero™ Gaming Community Steam Page.
Teamspeak 3: 64.154.38.226:9114
Owner: Steve





 

<br>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: