oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedNov 10, 2012 8:50 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Nov 10, 2012 11:34 pm. Edited 3 times in total

ZGC / AOS EVENT - FFA MINI CONTEST

On Saturday 17th, followed by the ZGC Grand Comeback PUG

Five FFA matches will be taking place in Fox Haunting. From each match 1 TopFrager will be chosen.
The winner will be announced once the 5 TopFragers compete against one another in a 5 men FFA room.

Keep in mind that if suspected of hacking, we might decide to teamview you. We would like to keep this event
hacker free, reason to why you must be rank SG First Class I to compete. We have seen people making new
account to hack on them and we would like to keep these possibilities to the minimum.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

------

Registration Form [ reply here or send me a PM]:

IGN:
Do you have Teamspeak?
Are you available on the 17th?
Are you rank SG First Class I or Higher?:
On which account would you like to receive your reward if winner? [Enter your forum name

------

Zero™ Gaming Community Steam Page.
Teamspeak 3: 64.154.38.226:9114
Owner: Steve

Advertisement

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:42 pm
K

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:22 pm
Nice, I've said this a few times before, but send me a PM if you need any help running, organizing, promoting, or otherwise lol. I'm happy to help. ^.^

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:24 pm
nice job on landing admin ziggeh Smile
only thing is left is:

IeSF Clutch
GS_Ziggy

oSkOrpion

oSkOrpion
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:28 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Nice, I've said this a few times before, but send me a PM if you need any help running, organizing, promoting, or otherwise lol. I'm happy to help. ^.^  

Thanks Smile

Pirouro

Rank 1
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:16 pm
How are the Pug's going? The last one that i participated was in... june or may

zgcommunity

Rank 0
zgcommunity
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:24 pm
Pirouro wrote:

Good question, the main reason why ZGC has been dormant for so long was because of life. Many of my admins had things to do places to see and unfortunately ZGC was not part of their daily life's. Though I'm not going to lie, I am still hurting for admins but I feel comfortable moving on to the next step and bringing back what AVA needs most, competitiveness.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:26 pm
zgcommunity wrote:
Pirouro wrote:

Good question, the main reason why ZGC has been dormant for so long was because of life. Many of my admins had things to do places to see and unfortunately ZGC was not part of their daily life's. Though I'm not going to lie, I am still hurting for admins but I feel comfortable moving on to the next step and bringing back what AVA needs most, competitiveness.  
do you need any admins? I have ALOT of time on my hands now, and I willing to help move AVA into a new phase.

oSkOrpion

oSkOrpion
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:32 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
zgcommunity wrote:
Pirouro wrote:

do you need any admins? I have ALOT of time on my hands now, and I willing to help move AVA into a new phase.  

Do you have teamspeak and a microphone?

zgcommunity

Rank 0
zgcommunity
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:33 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:

ZGC is always on the lookout for Admins who are interested in helping not only us but AVA as well. I would hate to use this thread for any other purpose than to promote the mini event AOS has worked so hard on. Feel free to contact me in one of the many ways whether email, Aeria, steam, or TS3.

All of this information can be obtained in the original post AOS made.

Thanks,

ZGC Owner,

Steve.