randyloves12

Rank 0
randyloves12
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:01 pm

AP Purchased and haven't received...

Bought ap and its been over an hour wait
Can someone please help me? I bought 8500 AP but its not showing on my account. I have the ticket number and everything. Please respond back asap before the tier is over Sad
Advertisement

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: AP Purchased and haven't received...

randyloves12 wrote:
Can someone please help me? I bought 8500 AP but its not showing on my account. I have the ticket number and everything. Please respond back asap before the tier is over Sad  

Wait 15 minutes, it takes time. It should all be back to normal in a bit, just give it a while Very Happy

randyloves12

Rank 0
randyloves12
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:45 pm

urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

Wait 15 minutes, it takes time. It should all be back to normal in a bit, just give it a while Very Happy  

Hey thanks for the reply!!! Its been about 2 hours already since i waited.. lol and i sent two ticket contact # I just wanna get it before the Tier is over and i miss out Sad

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:48 pm

randyloves12 wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

Hey thanks for the reply!!! Its been about 2 hours already since i waited.. lol and i sent two ticket contact # I just wanna get it before the Tier is over and i miss out Sad  

You have to send a ticket to billing, if you already did you'll have to wait 2-5 days.

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:50 pm

oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

You have to send a ticket to billing, if you already did you'll have to wait 2-5 days.  

ur still ONLINE

randyloves12

Rank 0
randyloves12
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:52 pm

RazorAIM wrote:
oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

ur still ONLINE  

What you mean im still online? WTF I bought AP and it should be processed right away like i did 10 mins ago on my other account... Tier is gona be over by that time so wtf..

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:53 pm

randyloves12 wrote:
RazorAIM wrote:
oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

ur still ONLINE  

What you mean im still online? WTF I bought AP and it should be processed right away like i did 10 mins ago on my other account... Tier is gona be over by that time so wtf..  

He was talking to me, you can send a ticket regarding the Tiered spender. Subject : Missed Promotion

randyloves12

Rank 0
randyloves12
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:55 pm

oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
RazorAIM wrote:
oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

ur still ONLINE  

He was talking to me, you can send a ticket regarding the Tiered spender. Subject : Missed Promotion  

Okay thanks.. This is outrageous.. Why does it take forever to process my order. Last time I'm buying ap lmao this is ridiculous

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:57 pm

randyloves12 wrote:
oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
RazorAIM wrote:
oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

ur still ONLINE  

Okay thanks.. This is outrageous.. Why does it take forever to process my order. Last time I'm buying ap lmao this is ridiculous  

**** happens.. It's an error. Just be patient and Aeria will help you with your problem.. If Im right you'll be able to uhh do the tired spender.

randyloves12

Rank 0
randyloves12
PostedNov 10, 2012 7:01 pm

oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
RazorAIM wrote:
oruspi wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
randyloves12 wrote:

ur still ONLINE  

**** happens.. It's an error. Just be patient and Aeria will help you with your problem.. If Im right you'll be able to uhh do the tired spender.  

Okay I hope this is pissing me off