Author Message

angryaces

Rank 2
angryaces
Joined
19 Apr 2010
Posts
491
Location
Kansas - Johnson County United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:01 pm
I dont care what you do, Smile Do what inspires you, Ill pay you for whatever Smile Eye Color is Pink




heres a nice image with a good shot on the eyes Smile If you like that outfit better you can draw it as well I don't mind either way. Smile

Advertisement

kdramalover

Rank 0
kdramalover
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
136
Location
United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:19 pm
omg, ur artwork is amazing *-*
*begs* can i make a request?


^ ish me

i'll pay 1k on sapph server btw Very Happy

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:37 am
Uhm~ I was wondering if you only accept drawing requests of EE characters? Or could I possibly screenshot my character from Grand Fantasia? ♥

keekihime

Rank 0
keekihime
Joined
27 Apr 2012
Posts
71
Location
Salzburg Austria
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:25 am
@angryaces
okay! I'd actually even prefer to draw that outfit so would you send me some more and closer screenshots? c:

@kdramalover
waahhh your character is adorableee I love her already ;A; <33 I'd draw her for sure omg <3
could you give me some closer screenshots though? (from the front, side and back) c:


@iBambi
actually no problem at all, I can draw characters from any game but how would the payment turn out? ;D real money via paypal? o:

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:27 am
keekihime wrote:
actually no problem at all, I can draw characters from any game but how would the payment turn out? ;D real money via paypal? o:  


My friend offered to pay, since he plays EE~! 600G for a full body drawing right? ^_^

keekihime

Rank 0
keekihime
Joined
27 Apr 2012
Posts
71
Location
Salzburg Austria
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:31 am
@iBambi
oh wow thats a nice friend!! o:
yep 600g c: wouldn't mind more gold either haha
anyway just post some screenshots as a reference and then I'll finish your illustration asap c:

@all
thanks for all your requests, I just wanted to note that I can't finish all your drawings in 1 day, I put a lot of work in it so it takes 2 days for 1 piece c: please be patient okay? c:

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
Joined
23 Aug 2012
Posts
478
Location
Wonderland, France
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:33 am
keekihime wrote:
@iBambi
oh wow thats a nice friend!! o:
yep 600g c: wouldn't mind more gold either haha
anyway just post some screenshots as a reference and then I'll finish your illustration asap c:

@all
thanks for all your requests, I just wanted to note that I can't finish all your drawings in 1 day, I put a lot of work in it so it takes 2 days for 1 piece c: please be patient okay? c:  


Waiting won't be a problem~ I sent you a pm with payment details :3

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:38 am
Yup, super nice friend *_*

Screenies:


Take your time~ Where to mail the payment btw? ♥

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1459
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:52 am
iBambi wrote:
Yup, super nice friend *_*

Screenies:


Take your time~ Where to mail the payment btw? ♥  


oh my , your character looks awesome.
nao i wanna play GF LOL

kdramalover

Rank 0
kdramalover
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
136
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:43 am

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: