MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:11 pm   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Nov 12, 2012 2:19 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Event]Eden Eternal's Topmodel Week 2 (Edited Photo)

Animalistic Stereotypes
Week 2 - Animalistic Stereotypes

Hello new models-to-be!

We hope you got through the first week of our competition well and are ready for new tasks! This week we will play a bit with perspectives to make you see how other people view you, may that be in a positive or negative way.

Show us how you put yourselves into somebody's shoes!

Edited Photo

"A judgement can be proven wrong, a stereotype cannot."

We are dumb, anorectic and sell ourselves. We are arrogant, use unfair tricks on competitors and don't even stand up for less than 10.000$. We are little divas, treat our employees badly and never get anywhere without some plastic surgery. Or...do we? Our second photo theme is: Model Stereotypes

Challenge

In our competition we don't only want to take beautiful pictures but also get to know the industry a little. So why don't you change positions and move yourself behind the camera this time? Your Challenge:

Take a photo of an animal in the world of Eden Eternal from the perspective of a photographer!

Remark:

• For the photo you can use speech bubbles. To do so, just type your message into say chat and quickly press Alt + H
  • For the challenge, take the photo from 1st person view, so use your mouse wheel and go very close to your character. As always it is needed to turn of the UI (Alt + H) and you can also turn off names, hp bars etc. if you want to
  • The animal you take a photo of doesn't have to be a mob. Also, only pictures of things that resemble real life animals, count. Dragons, Sprites and so on do not suit that requirement.
  • You must not edit the Challenge entry, only the photo
  • You can use the same animal as someone else as long as your picture is not directly the same (so not the same perspective/place etc.) Show us something new and it is alright.

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (Editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 11/18/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

n3v3rwint3r

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:57 pm
Account Name: n3v3rwint3r
Character Name: Lightbow
Server: Diamond
Entry Title: Spotlight " The Schoolboy Rocker "

Challenge :
Challenge Title : " Furry Curiosity "

* A Big Thanks to the following for helping me Smile))
R0wan
_Schnitzel_
TheoryOfN

MisterTeal

Rank 0
MisterTeal
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:02 am   Last edited by MisterTeal on Nov 16, 2012 3:13 am. Edited 4 times in total
Week 2 submission: Arrogance' Scent

Week 2 challenge submission: Four Paws on Lookout Mountain

Zetsumei418

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:24 am   Last edited by Zetsumei418 on Nov 18, 2012 11:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Edited Photo:

text reads "Preparing to go under the knife".

Challenge:

waterblade01

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:51 am   Last edited by waterblade01 on Nov 18, 2012 7:24 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Server: Diamond

Week 2 Theme: The Truth Of Perception To Happiness

Week 2 Challenge: Winter Swallows

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:16 pm   Last edited by TwilightPanther on Nov 14, 2012 11:07 am. Edited 3 times in total

Week 2 Edited Photo Entry

TwilightPanther : Diamond : Tiny_Tina
"Model stereotypes" Title: "One too many party favors"

Challenge entry: Title: Everybody Run! The Sparrows are attacking again!! *special note the photo shown is not edited*

*special note 2* *the link below is the edited version of the sparrow pic cause it was too cute to resist*
Capt.JackSparrow

Thanks to IGN: Rumax for having his sparrow pose for me ^_^ Thx, Xoxo.

Aldyslimz

Rank 0
Aldyslimz
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:24 pm   Last edited by Aldyslimz on Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Week #2

EE Topmodel Week #2 Submission
Diamond / ForFiona

"Fight For Love"

"I'm not letting go of this crab"

twinkerbel

Rank 0
twinkerbel
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:44 am   Last edited by twinkerbel on Nov 16, 2012 8:56 am. Edited 3 times in total
Account Name: twinkerbel
Character Name: twinkerbel
Server: Sapphire
Entry Title: Get that boar! I say right NOW!

In a dangerous situation... as always.

Challenge: Silently asleep.

lizzyusmc

Rank 0
lizzyusmc
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:25 pm   Last edited by lizzyusmc on Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: lizzyusmc
Character Name: ZuhuraLeion
Server: Sapphire
entry Title: Vanity

I want to thank my Agent... (I had to or else he wouldn't promote my work ugh....) N00busMaximus!

Challenge: Bear Instincts <3

MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:43 pm
A friendly reminder: You are not allowed to edit your challenge entry. It has to be a normal screenshot. You are only allowed to edit the photo. Smile