Week 2 - Animalistic Stereotypes
Hello new models-to-be!
We hope you got through the first week of our competition well and are ready for new tasks! This week we will play a bit with perspectives to make you see how other people view you, may that be in a positive or negative way.
Show us how you put yourselves into somebody's shoes!
"A judgement can be proven wrong, a stereotype cannot."
We are dumb, anorectic and sell ourselves. We are arrogant, use unfair tricks on competitors and don't even stand up for less than 10.000$. We are little divas, treat our employees badly and never get anywhere without some plastic surgery. Or...do we? Our second photo theme is: Model Stereotypes
In our competition we don't only want to take beautiful pictures but also get to know the industry a little. So why don't you change positions and move yourself behind the camera this time? Your Challenge:
Take a photo of an animal in the world of Eden Eternal from the perspective of a photographer!
- For the photo you can use speech bubbles. To do so, just type your message into say chat and quickly press Alt + H
- For the challenge, take the photo from 1st person view, so use your mouse wheel and go very close to your character. As always it is needed to turn of the UI (Alt + H) and you can also turn off names, hp bars etc. if you want to
- The animal you take a photo of doesn't have to be a mob. Also, only pictures of things that resemble real life animals, count. Dragons, Sprites and so on do not suit that requirement.
- You must not edit the Challenge entry, only the photo
- You can use the same animal as someone else as long as your picture is not directly the same (so not the same perspective/place etc.) Show us something new and it is alright.
For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:
Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel
This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (Editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.
All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 11/18/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!
Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!