Author Message

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
Joined
06 Sep 2012
Posts
1536
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:43 pm
SeriousMind wrote:
This is a outrage, like wtf Aeria you guys are a bunch of thief's like you can't help this guy get his gun back? he clearly has proof that he had it in his inventory and he spent $70 just to get it. Show some respect honestly, this is why I miss ijji at least they knew how to treat customers and the community. I wish you luck buddy on getting your gun back but it's all about the $ so chances are slim but just hope for the best!  


I agree with this guy! He spent $75 on this and aeria can't help him? Can't they just check his purchase history, check his inventory to see no gun, then remove the SP from his account and restore his gun?

Advertisement

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1629
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:27 pm
tooseXC wrote:
SeriousMind wrote:
This is a outrage, like wtf Aeria you guys are a bunch of thief's like you can't help this guy get his gun back? he clearly has proof that he had it in his inventory and he spent $70 just to get it. Show some respect honestly, this is why I miss ijji at least they knew how to treat customers and the community. I wish you luck buddy on getting your gun back but it's all about the $ so chances are slim but just hope for the best!  


I agree with this guy! He spent $75 on this and aeria can't help him? Can't they just check his purchase history, check his inventory to see no gun, then remove the SP from his account and restore his gun?  


They did all of that but the problems is that they don't do weapon restores at all no matter what proof you have so hopeful they change the policy to if you have enough proof then they will let u

tooseXC

Rank 3
tooseXC
Joined
06 Sep 2012
Posts
1536
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:53 pm
Man that's a real shame. I mean Aeria tells us they're only human (such as with the event payouts or such which I understand but I mean hey we're only human too, we make mistakes as well

Posted By Aeria Mobile

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1629
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:57 pm
tooseXC wrote:
Man that's a real shame. I mean Aeria tells us they're only human (such as with the event payouts or such which I understand but I mean hey we're only human too, we make mistakes as well  


They do great job with events but they have absolutely no respect to their customers nor do they care about what happens with their money and if you have people like that on aeria's action sf will never be like its glory days

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1629
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:22 pm
bump so hopefully vert sees this and maybe he can maybe help Wink

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
1693
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:31 pm
Hussein, this is what you're really not trying. Calibur comes on very often on the shoutbox and is pretty often. Memphis was on for about a good 30 minutes yesterday as well. If you just found a way to talk to them in the shoutbox about this issue I'm pretty positive that they would try to help. I feel really bad about what happened to you and I'd like to see you get your gun back.

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1629
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:17 pm
urdeep1 wrote:
Hussein, this is what you're really not trying. Calibur comes on very often on the shoutbox and is pretty often. Memphis was on for about a good 30 minutes yesterday as well. If you just found a way to talk to them in the shoutbox about this issue I'm pretty positive that they would try to help. I feel really bad about what happened to you and I'd like to see you get your gun back.  


i saw highercalibur on the shout out box and when i asked him he didnt even answer its either he didnt see it or he just didnt want to deal with it, but i didnt see memphis yet i nkow memphis will help but i never see him on shoutbox

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1629
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:42 pm
There I pmd vert hopefully he can help me out cuz I wanna buy ap but I don't plan on doing it until I get back my skull gat Very Happy

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5151
Location
las vegas United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:44 pm
husseinatwa wrote:
There I pmd vert hopefully he can help me out cuz I wanna buy ap but I don't plan on doing it until I get back my skull gat Very Happy  


mhmm goodluck on getting the gun back.

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
1629
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:49 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
There I pmd vert hopefully he can help me out cuz I wanna buy ap but I don't plan on doing it until I get back my skull gat Very Happy  


mhmm goodluck on getting the gun back.  


Ty i feel more confident cuz vert seems to answer people's replies more frequently then the king (Memphis) does so he is more likely to come across my posts and pms

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: