.Enzo

Rank 2
.Enzo
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:03 pm
HopeUSF wrote:
i remeber at ijji i sold my epsg by accident and they let me buy it back wit 40k sp. hope they let you do the same or free.  

yep, friend of mine had his account hacked and guns sold back on ijji and he was alowed to re-buy them.
All he needed was proof that he previously had those guns and the amount of sp they asked on his account, in order to re-buy them.

Guess aeria is using a different policy.
Advertisement

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:47 pm   Last edited by husseinatwa on Nov 24, 2012 3:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Wow look at what aeria's action team said to me after I kept asking

2012-11-12 01:43:46 Response from Team Aeria
Dear husseinatwa,
The issue in this ticket has been resolved accordingly and will no longer
be serviced. We are sorry if you feel that the resolution to this issue is
not what was desired. Any further replies to this ticket will not be
responded to and be considered as spam.
Sincerely,
Team Action

Or in other words we were not giving u anything back it's ur gun

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:09 am
lol they deleted my thread of what people think of their lost guns policy they scared of losing money

TheTofu

Rank 0
TheTofu
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:51 am
husseinatwa wrote:
lol they deleted my thread of what people think of their lost guns policy they scared of losing money  

They Did The Same To Me.... Someone Sold My Red Tiger Psg And Engraving Psg. They Said The Same Thing

xF: uchihatofu

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:45 pm   Last edited by husseinatwa on Nov 24, 2012 3:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total
TheTofu wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:

They Did The Same To Me.... Someone Sold My Red Tiger Psg And Engraving Psg. They Said The Same Thing  

Yea lol aeria may have better events butthey need to have better customer service

SeriousMind

Rank 1
SeriousMind
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:51 pm
This is a outrage, like wtf Aeria you guys are a bunch of thief's like you can't help this guy get his gun back? he clearly has proof that he had it in his inventory and he spent $70 just to get it. Show some respect honestly, this is why I miss ijji at least they knew how to treat customers and the community. I wish you luck buddy on getting your gun back but it's all about the $ so chances are slim but just hope for the best!

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 12, 2012 6:10 pm
SeriousMind wrote:
This is a outrage, like wtf Aeria you guys are a bunch of thief's like you can't help this guy get his gun back? he clearly has proof that he had it in his inventory and he spent $70 just to get it. Show some respect honestly, this is why I miss ijji at least they knew how to treat customers and the community. I wish you luck buddy on getting your gun back but it's all about the $ so chances are slim but just hope for the best!  

Ty a whole bunch buddy Very Happy
And your right the action team is owned by a bunch of people that don't have any respect or by people that even play the game so ofc they aren't gonna give 2 shts about me, bunch of greedy theifs

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:21 pm
Bump

mobilport2

Rank 1
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:36 pm
Wow, very helpful members Smile ^^

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:39 pm
mobilport2 wrote:
Wow, very helpful members Smile ^^  

LOL yea these guys are all awesome i dont know what i would do without them Very Happy hopeful memphis reads this or another gm ad they do something about this