bosssnipes

Rank 1
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: SOME1 PLZ HELP I ACCIDENTLY SOLD MY WEP!!!!!

husseinatwa wrote:
so this is what had happened i was trying to repair my skull gat and i accidently ended pressing sell and pressed confirm cuz i thought that was how much i had to pay to repair it, so when it disappeared i started freaking out cuz i spent around 70$ to get that wep, my first instinct was to send a request ticket with pictures that i took when i first won the wep, you think this will work?  

Surprised !!! Hope you get your gun back
Advertisement

medalkill23

Rank 1
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Send in a ticket explaining your situation

Hopefully you get it back Smile

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:47 pm   Last edited by husseinatwa on Nov 10, 2012 5:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total
this is what aeria had to say *sigh*

2012-11-10 23:25:20

Response from Team Aeria

Hi husseinatwa, Thank you for contacting us! We cannot restore your items because they were either: 1) Deleted by you, whether on accident or on purpose for whatever reason. In which case we will not be restoring them due to negligence on your part. OR 2) Deleted by another player who had access to your account, whether because of account sharing or the account becoming compromised. In this case we cannot be held responsible for what another player does on your account. We suggest that you review your account's security in order to prevent this issue from occurring again. Here are 3 golden rules to follow to keep your account secure: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1662345 Either way, we do not restore items on Aeria Game accounts for any reason at any time. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Regards, Action Team

QQ i even sended them the link to the pic i took :
http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/user/husseinatwa/media/skullgat.jpg.html
you can even see me through the reflection of my crappy iphone lol

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:52 pm
husseinatwa wrote:

Response from Team Aeria

Hi husseinatwa, Thank you for contacting us! We cannot restore your items because they were either: 1) Deleted by you, whether on accident or on purpose for whatever reason. In which case we will not be restoring them due to negligence on your part. OR 2) Deleted by another player who had access to your account, whether because of account sharing or the account becoming compromised. In this case we cannot be held responsible for what another player does on your account. We suggest that you review your account's security in order to prevent this issue from occurring again. Here are 3 golden rules to follow to keep your account secure: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1662345 Either way, we do not restore items on Aeria Game accounts for any reason at any time. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Regards, Action Team

QQ  

WOOOAH. Holy God.

What's wrong with Team Action.. that's CRUEL!

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:54 pm
iluvpokaa wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:

Response from Team Aeria

QQ  

WOOOAH. Holy God.

What's wrong with Team Action.. that's CRUEL!  

yea i know thx anyway bro ima try to pm memphis about this hopeful he can do something

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:56 pm
wow ...
Tht was mean.

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:56 pm
That really sucks to hear man, I'm sure HC must be willing to help you, you should send him a PM as well!

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:00 pm
urdeep1 wrote:
That really sucks to hear man, I'm sure HC must be willing to help you, you should send him a PM as well!  

whose hc let me know so i can pm him

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:02 pm
husseinatwa wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:

GM HigherCalibur, he's usually on the forum shoutbox as well, so once you see him catch him and ask him to help you out! Memphis is really helpful as well but hes often busy. So I'd say try HC as well Smile

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:15 pm
urdeep1 wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:

GM HigherCalibur, he's usually on the forum shoutbox as well, so once you see him catch him and ask him to help you out! Memphis is really helpful as well but hes often busy. So I'd say try HC as well Smile  

ty i did that hopefully everything goes well i am so depressed ):