Tmann567

Rank 0
Tmann567
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Dungeon mounts

Ok I dont think this will happen but I think mounts for dungeons would be pretty cool. Like you enter and you talk to a guy and pay gold to rent a mount for a however long it takes to do the dungeon. The more gold the faster the mount. I just think this would be pretty cool.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:55 pm
You should put this under Suggestions. I don't know if they'd do it, but the rental part has possibilities. Especially with them looking for gold sinks all the time. ^^

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:47 pm
So basically implement a gold sink that allows players to create gold faster in the game. Dungeons are the reason why we need gold sinks. It sounds nice, but logically.. you're legitimately directly feeding the problem with its own solution. <_>

JornAnderson

Rank 1
JornAnderson
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:01 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
So basically implement a gold sink that allows players to create gold faster in the game. Dungeons are the reason why we need gold sinks. It sounds nice, but logically.. you're legitimately directly feeding the problem with its own solution. <_>  

Mount price = MO Reward x1.5
Problem Solved.

Fieryzz

Rank 1
Fieryzz
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:55 pm
JornAnderson wrote:
Kalashnikovaa wrote:

Mount price = MO Reward x1.5
Problem Solved.  

Not if you can use the mount for more than 1 run...

I don't like the idea. I don't like combat mounts either.

pyrolord777

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:55 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:

If you say thats the problem then I'd imagine dungeon runners would make that much worse since they gather a group of players run the dungeon for them then depending on the player they demand 50%-90% of the reward.

My take on a fix for this would be:
1. Make it so no one outside the dungeon's range can enter.
2. Make it so its actually possible to complete the dungeon without being required to be 20+ levels higher than it's limit (right now it'd take a full group of players with orange-yellow +15 items to beat a dungeon within it's limit)