KNIGHTDRAGON1

Rank 0
KNIGHTDRAGON1
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:14 pm
it say "the game was not installed or the game is not normally installed."
maybe because i copy from my friend laptop but when he open DKO in his laptop it the game was launch!

Wolfteam:azim Repulse:MarshalAzim BornToFire:BlackDemon
Advertisement

kreezxil

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 5:23 am
Yeah, it is cause you copied it from your friend. Just because you can see it on your friends laptop in a non-standard location doesn't mean that it will not need access to proper registry entries.

What you need to do is copy the huge 3.7gig file from your friends c:\areiagames\downloader\ folder. Execute that as it is the setup and you'll be fine.

FryPickles

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:43 am
Hey, so what i did, that eventually fixed it.
is.
C:->ProgramData->AeriaGames->IGNITE->downloads->DK
and then i found a 3.whatever GB installer
I've been looking and people said to go to aeria->DK->downloads
but i found mine through the ignite thing. I don;t know if this helps or not for those with the installer problem like i had.
Yea.
Hope that helps.

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:32 am
I tried to start it without ignite and Akamai and hand, but I noticed that in my game lag a bit more than when we are active Akamai and ignite, is it me, or wrong? Shocked

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:56 am
shichrishi wrote:
I tried to start it without ignite and Akamai and hand, but I noticed that in my game lag a bit more than when we are active Akamai and ignite, is it me, or wrong? Shocked  

CBT ended last night. The servers are down until OBT starts.

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:00 am
I know I know xD I say when it was still open if the CB notavate this difference..

Warmonger1337

Rank 0
Warmonger1337
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:48 pm
I strongly urge people to uninstall Aeria Ignite and Akami Network Interface. The Ignite application serves no purpose to your average user, you can get the same updates on the official website. What you have to watch out for is publishers like Aeria use these useless tools to plant 3rd party software onto your machine. In this case Ignite plants Akami. What does Akami do? It robs you of your bandwidth when your computer is connected to the internet. It seeds client installers to other Aeria players who are downloading the game client (peer to peer protocol). This is why the game installers are preserved on your hard drive (C:\AeriaGames\Downloader).

Uninstall these:

• Aeria Ignite
  • Akami Netsession Interface

And just make a new shortcut:
Code:
C:\AeriaGames\DKOnline\DKLauncher.exe

You will also have to run a registry cleaner such as CCleaner, to get rid of traces of Akami.

Alessa_Asakura

Rank 0
Alessa_Asakura
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: how is this possible?

kazukizor wrote:
how is it possible if the only way to login is via this ignite crap?
i just can't play anygames from aeriagames anymore, i click login and just a little white screen appears, the window who is suppose to let met login, and as i can see tons of ppl have the same or related kind of problem.

but back to the point, the launcher do opens, but we can't login... so, wht am i missing?  

Same problem =( White screen where the login page should be.

meracle444

Rank 0
meracle444
PostedJan 20, 2013 2:41 am
I am unable to get into DK online and ignight keeps saying install i cklick on it and it does nothing i do not see a launcher in the folder location please help

Humptytj

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:41 am

i have a weird problem :/

well i installed and everything but whilst its installing i get a message that says could not overwrite ./res/k2.pak. this process cannot access the file because it is being used by another application...then i click ok and it continues to download then ig et another error that says could not replace file ./dkonline.exe access is denied then it finishes installing then when i run the gae thru ignite i log in and i get this error message and all it says is failur of the download of the patch file then it terminates Sad ne1 can pzzz help me out really wanna start mmos again with this one Very Happy ty