SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:51 am
Firstly I am stunned and shocked. I did not even know until yesterday. Not spending a lot of time online lately so a little out of the loop.

Warrandu, I dont even know what to say or how to begin to. I can not even imagine how you are feeling hun or how you can possibly be dealing with this. I am so sorry hun. We all loved Bull.
If there is anything I can do or you need an ear to listen please let me know. I did contact some
of the people who arent in game anymore to pass on the news.

Bull I loved you so much. You were there for me thru so many tough and crazy times in my Shaiya life. You tried to make it easier on me when Rob decided to leave. I will miss all our
good times, bad times and the in between times.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. You will always be in our hearts.

Rest In Peace hun...always Dianna

Advertisement

jemnis222

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2015 3:46 pm   Last edited by jemnis222 on Jan 12, 2016 6:06 pm. Edited 6 times in total

jemnis222

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2015 5:00 pm

been 3 years

bullmesiter
for bull = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IMn4c4MwM0

let me say one h ell of an amen for all good persons like bull

I remember like yesterday she used 2 say Astralis FTW =))

rest in peace bull

rest in peace my friend

bullmeister00

Rank 0
bullmeister00
PostedApr 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Miss you all

I know a lot of the toons I am directing this to are no longer playing shaiya. Its been almost four years since Bullmeister died. I hated to leave game but couldn't afford the internet. I know a lot of you understand this. Some of my own guildies had that very same problem from time to time. I would head to McDonalds for the free WiFi but from what I hear the bandwidth is nowhere near where it needs to be to make Hamster Dance as great as it once was. Bullmeister and I would fight each week for the number 6 and number seven slot between Hamster Dance and Astralis. I miss those times. The drama that could be logged off of and ignored. Chasing a Alliance named "Air" through the level 3 and 4 lapis dungeon because he got on my nerves. Waiting on Haru to spawn, getting our first guild house. Building that guildhouse in GRB. Remember when the 5's cave wasn't instanced and there was only one cave? I remember the excitement hitting level 60 after Goldamar got it and took PP with him whoever he went. How I found Kryaxe and begged him to join HD and he became a core member. Getting upset with Alliance and Fury alike. I finally broke down and made a Alliance toon just to get some peace. I took over the level 2 lapis dungeon and just kept farming and selling, leveling up quite a few Alliance in the process. Bullmeister finally talked me into going to OI and after a hand full of runs, there wasn't a hamster that didn't want to live on OI. We even had "Hamster Corner" in the auction house. We sat there because we found a glitch there that made us invisible at times. I miss you all. I miss Bull and I miss the old times. I will find a way to get internet again and I will put a call out to Hamsters near and far. Love you guys. Thank you for the kind words. I know its three years late.

JamesGoblin

Rank 0
JamesGoblin
PostedApr 28, 2016 10:02 am
Aw, that's really sad stuff Sad R.I.P. B. <3