bullmeister00

Rank 0
bullmeister00
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Bullmeister Obit

Quote from newspapet
Quoted from newspaper Wichita Eagle.

Schilling, Andrea Christine, 44, died November 10, 2012. Memorial service will be held 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at Old Mission Mortuary Chapel. Survivors include; husband John A. Schilling Jr. of Leon, KS; sons, Christopher J. Schilling and fiance Elise Croxin of Wichita, KS, John A. Schilling III of Wichita, KS; siblings, Lance H Brown and wife Diana of Wichita, KS, Donette A. Biggs and husband Leonard of Madison, KS, Lynn A. Brown of Wichita, KS, twin sister Pamela G. Stillwell and husband John of Eagle Rock, MO; numerous nieces and nephews. Proceeded in death by parents, Don A. Brown and Harvene V. (Shephard) Brownm brothers, Shawn Rae Brown, Kevin Walter Brown.

Thank you all for the kind words. I never thought I would be posting anyones obit, much less Bullmeister's.
Advertisement

Transferguy

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:28 pm

RIP Bullmeister

RIP Bullmeister
I just heard this sad news from my friend Gissy. I havent even logged into this website in ages, but I remember Bullmeister well and I want to send my love to her and her family. We had allot of fun on Shaiya. I miss you!

Mike
(Anarchist / Anarchistum)

tankpit2001

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

RIP Bully Andrea

We known each other for many yrs me n bully she would almost always accept my duals n well she was a good friend a squichy orc lol will miss her she was one of teh kindest most giving people i knew and spent so many hrs together at bees farming. My condolences to her family from TankALot aka Tyr b at peace hun will see u when its my time

hellsmagg0t

Rank 0
hellsmagg0t
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:34 pm
Its good to see that all of you have also been a part of bulls life she was such a wonderful person. always so cheerful and so loving to everyone. i can still remember the first time i tried to get her to smack some Alliance around with me in d1. oh how many memories i cherish of her and how many memories she has given us all. bull you will be sorely missed by one and many.

Casey
(Abadaba / Aba)

Dilto

Rank 0
Dilto
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:53 pm
I am very sorry to hear the loss of someone who had such great influence in the shaiya community on both UoF and AoL, I did not know her personally but I did see her toon on the few occasions that I did end up pvping at higher levels. My condolences to her friends and family, she will be missed greatly even by those who did not know her in real life (just look at all these posts!)

tjsable

Rank 0
tjsable
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:58 am
She was an amazing person that I will never forget. She was there for me when I needed someone and It was my greatest pleasure to have known her. I will miss her deeply but I will always remember the fun times we had in game as well the advice she had given me. My prayers and thoughts go out to her family during this rough time.

Love Always

Gissy aka LadySexuality <3

Arlyanna

Rank 0
Arlyanna
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:36 am
i only known her for 2.6 years out of the 3 or so years she bin playing but she was all ways nice and on Par in healing skills as [GS]Kizrd why dose death take the cuddley ones =/ we all love u Andrea may time keep u in are harts ... as for me i have a memory disabuilty but i hope ppl will remind me of u.... ill still have the feeling of the firendship we had... best of luck to all that realy and turely known her QQ

>:)

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:27 am
I am so sorry to hear about this loss, my condolences to all friends and family.

SEZERA

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:39 am
RIP.

Filonia1

GameSage: Shaiya
Filonia1
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:29 pm
For all that love an know Bull. We are planing something for her in game. We will do this 1/2 hr after GRB. That is when most are log in. She will be greatly miss by all of Etain.

LacyRose