KS_Phoenix

Rank 0
KS_Phoenix
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:41 pm
Just wanted to say thank you for everyone's sympathy and condolences. They are greatly appreciated by those of us who knew her personally.

<br> Who needs 7 deadly sins when you've got me?
Advertisement

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:44 pm
I am very sorry to hear this, it is a huge loss to the community to loose someone so helpful and outgoing and friendly. *snuggles everyone hurt by this loss*

Eirenea

Rank 0
Eirenea
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:15 pm

RIP

Andrea was a very sweet and fun person. She was great to get to know and I will miss her. My sympathy for her husband. She had many friends on both fractions that will miss her greatly.

asoundian93

Rank 0
asoundian93
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:22 pm
My condolences to the family and friends. May you all find peace and comfort in this time. You will most definitely not be forgotten, R.I.P.

mhxarix

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:36 am

Re: RIP - Bullmeister

rip bull, ;-( miss u <333 pepsi aka nivram
KS_Phoenix wrote:
I'm afraid I have some very tragic news to share. Andrea, aka Bullmeister, passed away at 1:44 CST this morning. At this time the doctors aren't sure what happened but they suspect it was heart-related. Her husband, Warranadu, said they had a great day yesterday and she seemed completely fine. They made some candy and watched a couple of movies but right before bed, she said she didn't feel well. She then showed signs of a possible heart attack and her husband called 911. Paramedics arrived within 10 minutes and sent him to the hospital to get her checked in. However, by the time the ambulance arrived at the hospital, her heart had been stopped for several minutes and they could not get it beating again. Her family is still very much in shock, as am I. I have just come back home from visiting them in the hospital and their home.

Bull was known to many people and was a great toon, as well as a good friend. She will be missed, but not forgotten.

Rest in Peace, Andrea.

-Kara, aka Thel  

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 11, 2012 2:23 am
RIP, i did not know her, but my condolences to her family, may she live on in paradise.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

skullflame10

Rank 2
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:11 am
So sorry to hear i: I didn't party with her often but she was very nice and fun when I did.
My condolences to her friends and family Sad

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:53 am
I also never knew or got to play with bull. Sounds like she was such a wonderful person and will be missed by so many gamers.friends.family. My heart goes out to her family while my deepest respect and sympathy goes out to all her guildies and friends who have played side by side with her. May You rest in Peace Bull

-StarScream-

jazkake

Rank 0
jazkake
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:35 am
0.o QQ

R.I.P Bull

Well miss ya hun

Carinalynn

Rank 0
Carinalynn
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:20 pm
Wow, my heart aches from reading all the posts in this thread and I too share in the tears and loving memories. How blessed each of us were to be touched by Bull. I found her to be fun, caring and funny and I cherished her hugs. I pray that God will hold you close Warranadu and all her dear friends as we go through this time of grieving.

How easy it is to be in game and just see a pixel character and forget that behind the name and avatar are real people facing real issues and struggles in life. I may have been on AOL but many times Bull and I sat and chatted both in the borderlands and in the arena, she was a gem and truly enjoyed the game for the people (her toon rocked too!). I think the post that touched my heart the most was one player who in great courage reached out and apologized to Bull for any wrong he (or she) might have caused her. That, I think would have meant the world to Bull and I am sure dear that she would have forgiven you with all her heart and she too would have asked for your forgiveness.

Maybe all of us can honour her by doing our best to remember that each of us are real, with real feelings and we all face lifes struggles. Let us all show respect to one another and also to ourselves. Let us expect it and demand it. God Bless each of you and remember that you too are precious in His eyes.

Love & Huggles
Sabrinalynn (Thoralynn, Q-tip., Rambolynn, Mommylynn...)