Kannelkieli
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:12 pm
May her soul rest in peace and my condolences to her friends and family Sad

Advertisement

Filonia1

GameSage: Shaiya
Filonia1
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:17 pm
Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz an going to miss you Bull. Now Etain has 3 bright star in the sky. An we going to miss each an everyone of you guys. I know you 3 are looking down on us all today. We love you all an miss you all so much.

Bull you will always be in my heart. Can't wait to hugzzzzzzzzz you again.

An my love an hugzzzzzzzz goes out to all of Etain.

LacyRose

EatMyShiitake

Rank 0
EatMyShiitake
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:21 pm   Last edited by EatMyShiitake on Nov 10, 2012 3:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total

RIP - Bullmeister

Rest in peace Bullmeister. You will be missed. My thoughts are with your family on this sad day. Warandu, so sorry for your loss.

DicloniusLucy
aka HM_Snowblade

aarontb29

Rank 0
aarontb29
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:24 pm

You are missed already

Rest Peacfully
Andrea, I don't know where to start. We Skyped so much. I remember how we met in Game to actually start talking. D-Water Relics.. You were on your HM Orc trying to solo a relic. I showed you that taking down the Water Relic makes it easier to get the Main part, and from there... We were fast friends, the same way you did with every one you came in contact with. Always an ear to lend to a troubled Friend. Rarely a complaint to raise. Supportive of Positive thoughts and emotions, discouraging of the Negative without being mean. Slow to share your own troubles. Alway happy to raise someone up. A person like you were is rare. My Mind and prayers are with your Family. But my heart is broken for the loss the world, game and I suffer in losing you.

Eboleh

Rank 2
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:31 pm
Bullmeister was so sweet; she used to make pvp on Etain hilarious and made me laugh so many times in Auction House. I saw her toon in game a few days ago and I remember thinking it would be fun to pvp on the same side for once; I wish I took the time that day to say hello and catch up. RIP Bull. My condolences to her family and friends.

toby155

Rank 4
toby155
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Bull

Its a really bad now for me... Bull was one of my oldrest friend. one of the 1st guild i was on. and probably one of the 3 player who can name my HM toon... SO nice girl.... even when I move lailah, I jump on etain to say hi at least once a week, and my peak was good when I talk to her a bit Smile

she miss me already, and I want to send all my thought to Warrandu.

Jake aka Stop.Here aka BringUDeath

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:27 pm
I am so sad to hear this. Bull was a favorite of mine and a good player. All of Etain will miss you Bull as well as the countless others who have been lucky enough to know her. Warranadu, I am so sorry for your loss and can't imagine you're pain. I wish you and your family the best.

Sad

-Usarte, Syren

Love from Waylander/Nekrataal too (not a forum reader)

Kamui01

Rank 3
Kamui01
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:48 pm
RIP Bull
its was very nice to know you.

..Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me..

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:03 pm
Though I'm unfamiliar with the person my deepest sympathies, just remember if they are in the after life they are in a far better place. Each life has their moment no matter how finite, though we are sad for them they are in paradise compared to this mortal shell. Still my thoughts are with the family and their loss.

avjellybean

Rank 0
avjellybean
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:09 pm
My deepest sympathy for Bulls family you are all in my thoughts and prayers <3 RIP Andrea <3