brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:38 pm   Last edited by brodysmash14 on Nov 10, 2012 8:13 pm. Edited 3 times in total

RIP bullmeister!

IK i wasnt the nicest person to bullmeister but i never wish anything like this upon her and i didnt hate her or anything, I just avoided her a lil,she wasnt the best person in game and we had are differences in the past but i always respected her memory and feel sad about her death! RIP bullmeister, Rest in peice! im sorry for anything ive done that was bad to you. Rest in peice.

She's in a better place now, with Jesu-s and god and such! in heaven!
Advertisement

terlon

Rank 0
terlon
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:11 pm

My Thoughts for Bulls Family!

I am sure her family is well aware of the positive influence she had over our gaming community. Shaiya could not have asked for a better person to represent their gaming community and how we all should act within the community. She spent many hours ensuring the little guy always got a chance, yet the Alliance better watch out! I will miss her deeply, as well as many others she influenced within the game.

My thoughts for the family, she is watching with her love. Very Happy

<a>Photobucket</a>

LGreaves

Rank 1
LGreaves
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:30 pm
Can't believe this, still in shock.. Bull was one of the greatest people in game, she's going to be missed very much.

My condolences go out to her family, and may you rest in peace Bull <3.

corao

Rank 0
corao
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:41 pm   Last edited by corao on Nov 10, 2012 6:03 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Bullmeister you will be missed so very much. We had alot of wonderful times playing and talking. i enjoyed pvp with you all time Crying or Very sad , thank you for help me how to use orcs , i remembered her words ' Astralis Forever ' Rest in Peace my friend Sad

Astrix <3333

AlucardJ777

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:44 pm

To the family of Bullmeister,and Warranadu;

I know it has been a while since i've played Shaiya,and i'm deeply sadden to hear of Andrea's departure as of late. I know the sudden nature of this is very shocking to your family as well as myself. I was known in game as "SapphiraxHM" and also "Alucard_Bloodrayne". I'm sure you guys remember me from the days when you'd have payouts for the OI joins which was a long long time ago. I send my deepest heart felt condolences,and hopes that your family will stay strong in this time of trail. I myself lost my mother in October,and i can understand the heart ache,pain,and emptiness that this passing seems to leave. You both were a great inspiration to me that kept me playing even when things seemed rough,and almost impossible. May you take comfort in that she is in a better place.

Rest in peace Andrea; You will be greatly missed.
Sincerely; Justin George Breon aka SapphiraxHM/Alucard_Bloodrayne

P.S. If you need someone to talk to feel free to add me on skype.

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:44 pm
I am so very sorry to hear that... She was a major part of the community and will be missed. May she rest in peace.

Love,
Nari

msmonike

Rank 0
msmonike
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:48 pm
RIP you will be missed drearly and always be in our hearts. You touched so many lives and were one of the nicest people that I ever had the pleasure of knowing. You were an amazing person and friend my thoughts and prayer go out to you guys.

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:02 pm

RIP Bull @--}---

:(
First Warranadu im sorry for your loss , I didnt know you or Bull well but did have the pleasure to grind to 80 with her on occasion its always hard to loose someone you love. I pray you will make it throught this ok...be strong. And my apologies to all that new her and will miss her.
<3

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:25 pm
So saddened to see this. My thoughts and prayers to your family and friends Bullmeister and Warranadu.

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:39 pm
I had PvPed with Bull quite a bit in the past year. Always fun raids! Many Etain knew Bull to be a n enjoyable player.
This is very sad news!

Life is truely short, non of us know when we will be gone. Enjoy everything you do not matter how you choose to entertain yourself or live your life!

Warandu, I cant imagine the pain you feel, so very sorry for your loss.....