hawtogar

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:40 am

FUC# YOU PEOPLE SOOOO HARD

Your site programmers are FU#&ing Brilliant
Please for the love of **** learn what the words "user friendly" and please try to make your site match such. I try to loggin and the dang thing says my "confirmation code" is invalid, shouldnt even freaking need one i thought my account was done already... and then i get one of those irritating fu$^ing captcha crap!!! YOURS SUCKS it doesnt even specify whether or not spaces matter whether or not caps matter and almost ALL of them ARE **** IMPOSSIBLE TO READ!!! try the "audio" version..... WTF!!!!!!!!!! i hear some freaking dying cat crap!?!?!??! So with rage building i want to Send something through your actual support get this fixed in a calm rational manner cause i wanted to try to play your games but.... there wasnt an actual section specific for this soooooooooo i cant get on without these Brilliant sub offs that your just gonna ignore clearly anyway, if your site is given so little attention clearly this absurd rant is all for naught but im just soooooo pissed by the kinda **** FIU#$YI you Mother (&@@&*#^$(*&%^^&@#%^&!%*&^*(&#@^$*&^#@($%^#@*&$^#@(*&$^(*&^*#&^@(*&^$*(&@^$(*&@^$*&^*(&^@#(*$&^@#$(*&^*@($&^@(*$&^@#(*$&e^@(*&$^*(&^#@$*&^#@$(*^@#*(&$^.

im just gonna go play on gpatato
Advertisement

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:47 am

Oh really? Tell me how you really feel. Now try to use positive words as negativity is off limits. Remember: Swear words are not care words.

Ryuzo

Rank 0
Ryuzo
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:52 am

Re: FUC# YOU PEOPLE SOOOO HARD

Your site programmers are FU#&ing Brilliant
hawtogar wrote:
Please for the love of **** learn what the words "user friendly" and please try to make your site match such. I try to loggin and the dang thing says my "confirmation code" is invalid, shouldnt even freaking need one i thought my account was done already... and then i get one of those irritating fu$^ing captcha crap!!! YOURS SUCKS it doesnt even specify whether or not spaces matter whether or not caps matter and almost ALL of them ARE **** IMPOSSIBLE TO READ!!! try the "audio" version..... WTF!!!!!!!!!! i hear some freaking dying cat crap!?!?!??! So with rage building i want to Send something through your actual support get this fixed in a calm rational manner cause i wanted to try to play your games but.... there wasnt an actual section specific for this soooooooooo i cant get on without these Brilliant sub offs that your just gonna ignore clearly anyway, if your site is given so little attention clearly this absurd rant is all for naught but im just soooooo pissed by the kinda **** FIU#$YI you Mother (&@@&*#^$(*&%^^&@#%^&!%*&^*(&#@^$*&^#@($%^#@*&$^#@(*&$^(*&^*#&^@(*&^$*(&@^$(*&@^$*&^*(&^@#(*$&^@#$(*&^*@($&^@(*$&^@#(*$&e^@(*&$^*(&^#@$*&^#@$(*^@#*(&$^.

im just gonna go play on gpatato  

Why did you even bother with all that wall of text?

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:19 am
I told you the meaning of life can be found in a potato~

Looks what its done to this poor mans brain.

~Lil_Kizuna

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:23 am
You should search more instead of cursing: the solution is sticked on ava section of forum: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1783089

Gari_L

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh Jeez.

Is it really so bad??!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Pax.Romana

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 12:20 pm

**** YOU, YOUR MINDLESS SHEEP.

I agree.
**** YOU *******!