donkeykong0405

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:25 pm

I am disappointed on how Aeria manages game

I want gms of aeria to see how bad they are at managing this game.
First and foremost, aeria servers has been malfunctioning lately. Various times, many players will experience disconnects while playing game. This has been more often ever since new patch came up. If you guys are calling for maintenance and patch, the game should improve not get worse.
Secondly, hackers have been rampaging all over the game these days. Some users are blatantly abusing by using superweapon hacks that kills every player in a single shot (for example, a user from clan malditos was using superweapon hack). If you bought ijji and then decided to manage ijji's game, start taking some time to manage the game. Ban hackers and be more strict on using anti cheat programs.
Lastly, ban people who you know are hacking and show them proof of them hacking so that they do not get banned for nothing. Recently,InchanJung (inchanjung) and lAviatel (akinchan) got banned for chams and aimbot but he does not hack. If you guys are banning him, then show proofs of him hacking because I did not see any hacks while playing with him. He was bottom fragging on some of matches and did not go positive against blasT (clarity and RIGHTEOUS played against InchanJung on 11/07/12). I remember Inchan going 6-7 against blasT while blasT were going 13-6. Score wise, Inchan clearly does not hack. Furthermore, if he were to cham, he would have told me opponent's location on raidcall in clan war which he did not. If Aeria is still adamant about him hacking, then prove it by showing proofs. Otherwise this is just abuse of power since inchan does not hack. Please make changes asap. Thank you.
Advertisement

teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Re: I am disappointed on how Aeria manages game

donkeykong0405 wrote:
First and foremost, aeria servers has been malfunctioning lately. Various times, many players will experience disconnects while playing game. This has been more often ever since new patch came up. If you guys are calling for maintenance and patch, the game should improve not get worse.
Secondly, hackers have been rampaging all over the game these days. Some users are blatantly abusing by using superweapon hacks that kills every player in a single shot (for example, a user from clan malditos was using superweapon hack). If you bought ijji and then decided to manage ijji's game, start taking some time to manage the game. Ban hackers and be more strict on using anti cheat programs.
Lastly, ban people who you know are hacking and show them proof of them hacking so that they do not get banned for nothing. Recently,InchanJung (inchanjung) and lAviatel (akinchan) got banned for chams and aimbot but he does not hack. If you guys are banning him, then show proofs of him hacking because I did not see any hacks while playing with him. He was bottom fragging on some of matches and did not go positive against blasT (clarity and RIGHTEOUS played against InchanJung on 11/07/12). I remember Inchan going 6-7 against blasT while blasT were going 13-6. Score wise, Inchan clearly does not hack. Furthermore, if he were to cham, he would have told me opponent's location on raidcall in clan war which he did not. If Aeria is still adamant about him hacking, then prove it by showing proofs. Otherwise this is just abuse of power since inchan does not hack. Please make changes asap. Thank you.  

They don't care dont worry

<br>

11JUNIOR11

Rank 3
11JUNIOR11
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:14 pm

donkeykong0405 wrote:
stop writing pragraphs nub and get to your point.

teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:21 pm

11JUNIOR11 wrote:
donkeykong0405 wrote:

Lazy Free Knights

<br>

zaahirank0166a

Rank 0
zaahirank0166a
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:22 pm

11JUNIOR11 wrote:

enought direct for you? Wink

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:24 pm
Supergun after the patch? Seems like troll.

11JUNIOR11

Rank 3
11JUNIOR11
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:25 pm

zaahirank0166a wrote:
11JUNIOR11 wrote:

enought direct for you? Wink  

me gusta

zaahirank0166a

Rank 0
zaahirank0166a
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:29 pm
chinnnc wrote:

Just a picture of TODAY... yes... today. After the patch...

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:39 pm
zaahirank0166a wrote:
chinnnc wrote:

Just a picture of TODAY... yes... today. After the patch...

[img]htt://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee487/ZaahiraNK/cheating03.jpg[/img]  

Stop spamming that obviously unlegit picture you troll !!!