Author Message

11JUNIOR11

Rank 3
11JUNIOR11
Joined
25 Jun 2009
Posts
1008
Location
United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 9:35 pm   Last edited by 11JUNIOR11 on Nov 09, 2012 11:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total

AVA Pros

My Top 10 That are friends of mine.
Not in any particular order

1.JoeFamous
2.JasonDaBaws
3.Soaps
4.InternalRage
5.Jx13
6.OclPoWer
7.llBUSTERll
8.SuperHoward
9.Trainer772
10.iGoldDragon aheuhue
Advertisement

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5077
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: WolfTeam Pros

11JUNIOR11 wrote:
My Top 10 That are friends of mine.
Not in any particular order

1.JoeFamous
2.JasonDaBaws
3.Soaps
4.InternalRage
5.Jx13
6.OclPoWer
7.llBUSTERll
8.SuperHoward
9.Trainer772
10.iGoldDragon aheuhue  


Meh power and buster got on it and i didnt in fact you even put yourself before me gtfo

SmiIey

Rank 2
SmiIey
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
535
Location
New Hope United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 9:59 pm
I dislike WolfTeam honestly.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5077
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:01 pm
SmiIey wrote:
I dislike WolfTeam honestly.  


I dont even know what wolfteam is

A clan right if so i still deserve to be in the freaking list Wink

SmiIey

Rank 2
SmiIey
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
535
Location
New Hope United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:04 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
SmiIey wrote:
I dislike WolfTeam honestly.  


I dont even know what wolfteam is

A clan right if so i still deserve to be in the freaking list Wink  


It's a game, lol.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5077
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:09 pm
SmiIey wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
SmiIey wrote:
I dislike WolfTeam honestly.  


I dont even know what wolfteam is

A clan right if so i still deserve to be in the freaking list Wink  


It's a game, lol.  


Epic

Still i should be in that list

11JUNIOR11

Rank 3
11JUNIOR11
Joined
25 Jun 2009
Posts
1008
Location
United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:10 pm
oops i mean ava lmao

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18333
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:12 pm
SmiIey wrote:
I dislike WolfTeam honestly.  





NOOOOOOO D:

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:12 pm
SmiIey wrote:
I dislike WolfTeam honestly.  

Join the party.

11JUNIOR11

Rank 3
11JUNIOR11
Joined
25 Jun 2009
Posts
1008
Location
United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:13 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
SmiIey wrote:
I dislike WolfTeam honestly.  





NOOOOOOO D:  

true, to unbalanced and unfair.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: