dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:34 am   Last edited by dahemkiller18 on Nov 10, 2012 9:56 am. Edited 1 time in total
1-The only iGN name i use is Xenit or *ALCAD_2000*

2-

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
i help a lot of player in the shoutboxe , i post new guns to show people that one day we will have those guns, i help bust scammers , i show people new tings in updates that u didn t tell us .
B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
i made a lot of Guess the weapons event on facebook

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

My Experience came From ijji after watching people suffer from all those bugs i know how to fix/help a lot of them even at the Shout boxe when thiers no Gs

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?

i have been furoming in ijji since 2008-2009 helping most people ,a lot of people know me :p

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.

a good game sages helps people explains to people makes great events they never get mad flame ect they always keep their blood cold ,thier generous they build Relationships with the comunity to give the players what they want / devers they try thier best at it and most of the time people still get angry until a gs comes and fixes the situation.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
bcuz i m an active player in soldier front , and i have A lot of ideas that would make the game better i won t say i m perfect for this job bcuz i still try to know more about people s relationship and how to keep call but i m working on it and i will do my best to help out the comunity and fixe the game
Advertisement

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:39 am

I geuss I'll just try..
List your in-game name for Soldier Front

My in-game name: Kimuri!

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
Since the transfer, I decided to become more active on the forums and shoutbox of aeriagames to try and help. Back in ijji, I did a few mini-events, and I always try to warn people who are spamming hacks in-game.
I cant say it proves anything, bur I had over 4K posts in ijji, and I'm getting close to 1K here.

I hosted a few in ijji, and it all went very smooth. Lots of people participates, and we had fun!
The prizes were handed out, and it all ended up well.

I dont always know the answer, but when I do, I will deffinately try and help. I've been around SF for a long time, and most errors are linked to each other. So there is always a way to fix it!

As far as I know from my point, most of the active forumers are my buddies, and ofcourse everyone
is welcome to join us

A good gamesage stays away from corruption, plans events actively, and makes the life of a player easier.
They voice out the players opinions/ideas, and next to that, they enforce the law.

Soldier front has ALWAYS been one of my favorite games. I had lots of ups and dows, but I just couldn't stop.
Its more like a memory which I don't want to forget.

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:07 am

Vals Application

1.List your in-game name for Soldier Front: Valdentia

2.Please fill out the following information:

Shoutbox question answering. Years of different forum tech and account help, a ton of SF's. Polite, friendly, giving advise. Posting videos that will help and interacting with people well along with progressively trying to improve the game. Make it more fun, have less bugs and generally inform people who have questions that I know the answers too.

Done some clan things in the past, doing mini tournaments for prizes. Played competitive tournaments for ch10 so know the processes well. This is easibly do-able for someone with common sense.

Years worth, on forum, in game. Tech, account and personal issues.

Almost a year of experience now. Primarily on the SF forum since it's my all time favourite game but have checked other Aerias and First person shooters. I am friendly with and know most people on the forum and in game as they know me.

Helping people with questions, keeping the game free of hackers/glitchers and abusers. Stoping spammers and trolls. Generally has a positive influence on the community. Furthermore we'll interact with the GameMasters, giving our perspective and advise over events(and also run them), game content and recommendations working with them relaying community wants and needs. Essentially a link between GM's and players. Representing Aeria in a professional way and enforcing forum rules.

This is the best and almost only game I play everyday. You may of noticed I like the game so much I even have the Latin version which I would play before ijji integrated with Aeria because you guys do such a great job hosting. In short I just know so much about this game and even indivudal players. I feel my experience will be beneficial to you and the players.

I simply want to continue helping as much as possible, being active in game thoughts, plans and activities improving the game and community. Running some events would be fun for the community keep spirits high. Having a title is icing on the cake so people know you are somewhat official and can listen to you when you help.

chrisjodway

Rank 3
chrisjodway
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:21 am   Last edited by chrisjodway on Nov 11, 2012 6:33 pm. Edited 3 times in total
List your in-game name for Soldier Front
Philadelph!a

Daily contributions via Shoutbox / SF since the transfer. I ask people on Shoutbox if they need help and I deliver when I get the chance. The key is Genuinity, and Humility. Notice the caps.
None, but through prior participation I can handle that, I'm also very good at cleaning the house.
Through patience, and the state of being genuine, I build my experience every opportunity I get. I actually love helping people with their minor problems, heck or even major problems I always give the best advice and they seem to appreciate it. I take the time for THEM. As well as do the best I can at the same time.
Active participation in threads, many friends, and I attract people to your service by either helping them or truly befriending them in a humble, sophisticated manor.
I believe that informative wise, they do a pretty good job, BUT I also believe that the GameSage postion lacks uplifting, generous, great spirited people who's main goal as GS is to build the communities relationship with each other and to persuade the community that this is their favorite hobby and to keep them coming back!
Only game The Jod plays. Only game The Jod loves. The decision's yours.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:13 pm   Last edited by oruspi on Nov 13, 2012 1:05 pm. Edited 5 times in total
CANCELED

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:24 pm

GS Application

IGN: NSKsenpai
AKA: ImSrryPpl<3, NSKshow^TimE, etc.
BTW Plz do not Hate on me just because I am a NSK.

A. I help people in need, especially helping new comers. I am honest- if I say AFK, I let them know when the person is not AFKin anymore- and dependable. I always try my best to answer questions that I can answer.

B. I organized several events- for school and this game (among my friends- I wanted to see who the best in the clan was). I ran several events and supported the people who were in charge of the event.

C. I have helped people in need as much and as often as possible. I am willing to take time off of my time to help find an answer- if I do not know the answer I will try my best to answer him/her. I helped many find their answers. If I did not, I would use my resources to find the answer to the question.

D. In the forum community, I do not forum much because I see no need to forum things that are already said- it would be too repetitive. I do forum at times and will continue to forum frequently.

E. I think good GameSages are GSs that are honest and helpful. They should help anyone at anytime. They should make sure they BAN hackers even if they are friends or even a close friend. They are loyal and trustworthy, so if someone wants to do something, the GS can advise the right thing to do. They do not ignore people and continue on what they were previously doing.

F. I want to be a GS on THIS game because I have played this game ever since it was out- not exactly when it was out but like a few months after it came out and I am an old SF player from IJJI- and I am very active. I am best at this game than I am on other games such as Born to Fire, Grand Fantasia, Eden Immortal, AVA, GunZ, etc. In addition, I enjoy Soldier Front and am a decent player.

Thank You for your consideration.
Good Luck to all who are going to try to apply and to me as well. Smile

sallyloveehsan1

Rank 0
sallyloveehsan1
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:52 pm
IGN: xN_ShiFT+

A. I helped alot of players in issues like Errors .. Or failed to Instal the game.
and explained for many new players about soldier front .. about events .. what to do and when.

B. Make alot of events , Bring new stuff , make people have fun during the events , there was any problem I fix it , do more like an event during events.

C. I got alot Actually in this one , I helped alot in Error time issues or Server log in , DC stuff, for example The Error time issue when you start the game stop all other programs and dont click any thing till servers are shown .

D. forum community uhm... shout box, events , transfare weps , trade accounts , posting hack proves .

E. A good Game Sage dose alot of things , the most important for a game sage :
1) Try to make the game fair . Like stoping hacks .
2) Bann or block players that didnt follow the terms.
3) Do events , Tiers , new stuff for game , new ideas .
4) Make the game more known in the world , like doing ads or posting in websites / Youtube / Facebook / Twitter, even in stores / malls popular places.
There is other stuff that make it Game Sage like for him self , play with players and show them that you care for the game , make them happy , help them .

F. I want to be a Game Sage for this game Because I`m active in this game since 2007, I got alot of accounts in it , All my thoughts like for a Games, Soldier Front is the only cause i like it and i think its the best Online game , and Soldier Front worth to spent time on it , it makes me feel Like i`m something , make me feel comfortable , happy even make me feel alive.

AreaNet

Rank 0
AreaNet
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:44 pm

In Response

In-Game Name: AreaNet
A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage? I provide helpful and useful information to players who have questions about the forums, or about Soldier Front itself. I'm always watching the forums and shoutbox for those new players who have questions about how the game works, and how to play the game.

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I have a lot of experience in hosting and organizing events. I have hosted one event (which was an essay event) on the Soldier Front forums. I have hosted countless events on other games in the past, which ends up with currency prizes (depending on the currency of the game).

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I have a lot of experience in Customer Service and Forum Management/Moderation. I am the co-founder of a website hosting company (http://www.itsjusthosting.com/) where I installed and managed our Customer Support live-chat system. I have also been part of many forum moderation and management teams for various different websites, which means I'm great at knowing how to solve someone's problem and to provide professional service to the website itself.

D. What experience do you have with our forum community? I have been part of AeriaGames ever since I merged my account from the IJJI game portal. I have been an active "forumer" since August of this year. I average about 20 - 30 posts a day, but it depends on my school and work schedule.

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does. I believe a Game Sage's general responsibility is to provide the community with fun-filled events, and informative information about the game. It is my sole belief that a Game Sage must be accurate with his/her information and be able to broadcast it to those who need it without errors in communication.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)? I love playing Soldier Front, it's simply my favorite game, period. I've been an active player since 2008, and have seen many great things become of this excellent example of an FPS game. I believe that my experience and passion for Soldier Front would benefit not only the forums, nor just the game, but the entire community! It is my belief that if you put greatness into something, you will receive greatness out of it, and that's exactly what I will continue to do with Soldier Front if I'm chosen or not chosen to be a Game Sage.

Thank you for reading the second part of my application, and I wish you the best of luck in your decision!

.Foe

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:43 pm
I created some tournaments these years.
B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? Quite enough I hosted tourney and leagues and it ran smoothly
C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I do this for friends normally they ask me for help.
My group is the europe scrim community so I use that forum.
Im willing to use aeria when I be picked out. simply because my maingroup will change.
Well what I want to do. Is improve the game.
Make events make people spend some money so the game doesn't die.
Help new people improve so they find their turn and keep playing the game.
Give existing members more joy of the game.
The game needs more people.
F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)? Because I want to help the SF community and I played this game for several years now and I want to improve it now.

Quote.

Rank 1
Quote.
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:10 am
IGN: [GLY]Vixen
In the recent period i have been tuning into the ShoutBox to see what the community is thinking and what they feel about the events and such, through this i have a better understanding of the community and thus increasing my level of connection with the community. I have also attempted to help those who have encountered problems regarding gameplay or disconnections which could be considered as an important aspect which a GS should have.

Personally I don't have any experience hosting events within Soldier Front however i do possess some experience with hosting events in Softnyx Wolfteam, helping organise the channels to prepare for the GM events.

I have had past experiences with issues regarding DC, OS, gameplay and general queries about the game i.e weapons and functions. I have attempted to help the community to the best of my abilities as a normal player however if granted the position of a GameSage I feel that my helpfulness will be of a greater caliber.

My personal experience with the forum could be considered lacking however my participation with the forums has grown drastically in the past few months accessing the forums daily. With coming time my participation with the forums will see a greater difference. With the recent release of the WTS i have also tuned in with most of the sale threads to keep an eye out for those who could be deemed "Suspicious" or "A likely Scammer".

E.Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
The term "Good" is quiet a difficult term to define as it is very subjective and varies for each individual as well as their opinion on a "Good GameSage", however to my understanding a good Gamesage is one which will take responsibilities and act as a right hand for the GM's. One that will take initiative at times that are crucial and one that will help benefit the community by active participation in Forums, Shoutbox and Ingame to solve all the possible problems which may arise everyday not to mention to help minimize the amount of hackers roaming about freely everyday. To conclude what a Good GameSage is we must also consider the attitude of the person holding the title of GameSage, one which puts other before themselves and has a modest attitude towards events which may not be to their favor, not to mention the fact that a GameSage should also keep the peace within a community (which could be difficult at times).

As stated from above the idea that helping players is limited to any normal player. With the position of GameSage a better insight into the problems would also further the possible support for players. I hope to benefit the society in general and as Aung San Suu Kyi "Keynote address at the Beijing world conference on Women" she stated "If given the opportunity how much more could we (women) NOT achieve for the betterment of society". Thus concluding my application i would just to say regardless if i receive the position or not i hope Soldier Front will move forward with no hindrances.